Chapter 21

"Fuck Lebron. Old ass need to retire. Curry is his replacement" I yelled into the phone. Me and Brian have been on the phone all day. The kids are with Megan shopping for the baby and there staying for the night.

He chuckled and the phone got quiet for a second. "Wanna come chill with me" he asked quickly. "Sure but no funny business" I said "I'll text you the address" he said before hanging up the phone.

Once he sent me the address I walked into my closet and slipped on my hoodie light washed jeans and my Nike slides. I grabbed my things and headed to his house.

Once I made it to the address I knocked on the door and Brian answered with his tattoos on full display and his dreads pilled on top of his head. He was just so damn sexy.

"That look will start funny business" he whispered in my ear. I pushed him aside and walked in. His place was nice for a man.

He disappeared upstairs so I took it as my chance to explore the house. I found two bedrooms two bathrooms a room that looks like a man cave and strangely a baby room.

I stepped into the room and looked through the closet. "It was for the baby. I never got rid of it." He said standing in the door way.
"I understand" I said walking towards him. He grabbed my hand and pulled me towards the living room.

"Wanna play the game?" He asked pulling me down on his lap. I sat in the straddling position while his hands rested against my sides. I nodded my head and started to get up but was pulled back down. "I like that position" he whispered into my neck before kissing it softly. I let out a soft moan which encouraged him to suck harder. I latched onto the back of his neck and let out a loud moan.

He slipped off my hoodie and noticed I didn't have on a bra. He took one of my breast and latched onto it. Swirling his tongue around my nipple while pinching the nipple of my other. I arched my back and let out another loud moan. He switched and did the same.

He picked me up and walked us to where I'm guessing is his room. He threw me down on the bed and climbed between my legs.

(Everyone know what happened here)

I rushed and picked up my clothes. "Where are you going" I heard his groggy voice say. "I'm going home. All you wanted to do was fuck you got it now I can go" I said sitting on the floor tying my shoe.

He sighed and climbed out of bed. He took my shoe off of my foot and put me on his lap. "I didn't wanna just fuck you I wanna be with you. I know what brennan and Chris did fucked you up but I wanna be with you and show you I'm not a Fuckboy  like them." He said looking me into my eyes.

"I'll call you later" I said getting up and kissing him. He nodded his head slightly and climbed back into bed. "Lock the door after you" he said facing the wall.

I sighed and nodded my head. I climbed into my car and headed home.

Once I made it home Chris was sitting on my steps. "Go home"I said unlocking my door. "I said sorry isn't that enough baby" he said trying to step in. I pushed him back and said "I'm tired of sorry and DONT CALL ME BABY" I yelled at him before closing my door.

I headed upstairs and stripped out of my clothes. I climbed under the covers and let sleep take over.

I was awoken out of my sleep by my phone ringing.
Phone conversation :
Damian: get to the hospital Megan is in labor

I hurriedly hung up the phone and slipped back on my clothes and headed to the hospital.

"Hey babies" I said kissing the kids. "She wants you in there I'll watch the kids" Chris said. I nodded and ran into the room.

She was chewing on ice and screaming at the same time. "Bitch you got some dick" she yelled at me. She has no chill. I chuckled and walked next to her. I kissed her forehead and grabbed her hand.

"Will you be Harley godmother?" She asked me. I nodded my head in tears. "It's time to push mommy" the doctor said coming from between her legs.

After twenty longs hours of helping Megan push. Harley Emerald Jackson was finally here.