Chapter Two

I walked up to the bar and ordered 20 shots of Hennessey. I downed 10 of them and I felt it all over my body. I went and danced on the closest man to me.

I soon felt him being pulled off of me. I turned around furious with the intruder. " What the fuck" Brennan yelled. I was drunk off my ass so I laughed. He looked me in my eyes as if he was looking deep in my soul. "Are you drunk Emerald" he scolded to me as if he was my father. "No" I giggled. He sighed and threw me over his shoulder and headed for the exit. I punched and kicked I knew he wasn't gonna put me down so I gave up. "How did you get here" he asked me. "My car duh stupid head" I said.

We walked to my car and he put me down and he said "Where are your keys" I dug I'm my jacket pocket and dangled them in his face and yelled "right here but you have to catch me" I ran around the car. I ran for about ten minutes Until I felt his strong arms wrap around my waist and whisper in my ear " I got them".

~Back At The Dorm~

After he put me on my bed I began undressing and put on a big shirt and boxers. I know its ugly but I'm going to sleep and not rip the runway. When I turned around I ran into a hard chest I looked up and saw it was him.

"Why did you do that emerald" he said very low. "I don't know okay is that what you wanna hear because that's all I can tell you" before I could finish my sentence I felt nauseous and threw up on his foot. "I'm sorry" I said as I started walking towards the kitchen "I'll clean it up you get in the bed you need to get some rest" he said.

I was very shocked by it but nodded my head and got in bed. I started drifting off to sleep but not before hearing Brennan whisper in my ear "I love you emerald"

A tear fell from my eye I had to say something. "I got drunk because I saw you and that blonde girl kissing so I thought two can play that game and decided to get drunk. I love you too Brennan goodnight" I was sleep within the next few seconds.

~The Next Morning ~

I woke up the next morning with a banging headache. I didn't have class today and I didn't want to cook this morning so I got up and put on a T-shirt and sweats with my uggs. I grabbed my keys and phone and headed out the door. I drove to the nearest IHOP and ordered me and Brennan pancakes and hash browns with Apple juice.

After getting our food I headed back to the dorm. Before I walked into the living room I continued hearing creaking and moaning. "Fuck me Brennan" some girl said. I walked into the living room to see Brennan bending the girl from the bar over the arm of the sofa. I stood there and watched him go in and out over and over as the tears fell I wiped them and said fuck it. I politely said "Brennan you have some IHOP in the kitchen" he looked up like a deer caught in the headlights. "Emerald I..." He tried to get his words out and pull his pants up at the same time.

"Save it Brennan continue what you were doing." I Walked into my room sat on my bed and ate my food. I felt numb I'm not surprised I'm just mad he didn't do that in his room. I have to get out more so I texted my boy best friend whom I haven't talked to in forever to see if he wanted to spend a night.

Text messages
Me: Hey stranger what are you getting into today?
Trey: Hey you and nothing much just gonna chill at home. Wby?
Me: Same. Wanna come stay with me tonight I have one afternoon class tomorrow.
Trey: You know I do. Come pick me up around 9 and I'll be ready.
Me: Okay I will be there.. See you later.

I decided to go get snacks because I know we will most likely be up all night eating. I grabbed my keys and phone and headed for the door. "Emerald" Brennan said. He was sitting in the living room on the sofa with his head in his hands. "What?" I asked him. "You know I'm sorry right ?" He said. I let out a small chuckle and said " I don't know anything what I know is that you fucked her on my sofa. Im not surprised you fucked her your a man I'm mad because you did it in my living room where I sit but fuck it I'm gonna buy a new one and from now on I want you to fuck your girls in your room in your bed. Please and thank you " I said and turned around and headed for my car.

Once I got to the store I went to the snack isle and rampaged. I had chips, cookies, pickles, graham crackers to make smores on the back porch of the dorm. I gathered some alcohol and headed to the check out lane.

After gathering all of my groceries and putting them in the back seat of my car I hooked my phone to the aux card and called trey to tell him I was on my way.

Phone call-

Me: Hey mama
Trey: Hey daddy
Me: You ready yet ?
Trey: Yeah baby mama pull up imma be on the porch waiting.
Me: Okay mama see you soon

I hung up the phone and pulled up to see trey sitting outside waiting. I got out and hugged him. "Hey best friend I haven't seen you in forever". Trey is fine but I dont want him. He is a hoe a major HOE. He is tall 6'5" light skin with curly hair green eyes and tattoos all over he is a sight to see.

~Back At The Dorm~

As soon as we walked through the door Brennan was sitting on the sofa. "What the fuck is he doing here emerald and I want the answer NOW" trey yelled. I rubbed his shoulder and whispered in his ear " I'll tell you just calm down. Okay?" We put all the groceries up and he pushed me into my room.

"Now tell me why is that bastard sitting in your living room?" He said with his arms folded and his back against my door. I sighed and patted the spot next to me on the bed. "He is now my roommate his parents wanted him in this hall and I was the only one without a roommate" I said to him. He sighed and said

"Okay but I have one question" I already knew he was gonna ask about my 2 year old daughter angel. I gave my virginity to Brennan and he didn't use protection and I got pregnant after I found out I was pregnant I was forced to move and cut all tides with Brennan. I sighed and said "No he does not know about Angel" after I said that Brennan fell into my room. He got up and said "Who is angel and why don't I know about her?" He said with a scowl on his face.

Brennan in the media