Chapter Sixteen

Chris P.O.V.

It has been two days since me and emerald have been ignoring each other. It has been pure hell I miss playing with her but she deserves it.
We went back to her place at five this morning because the kids have school and they are going back to her mom's.
I walked into each of the kids room and put their school clothes and undergarments on their dresser. I walked downstairs and started breakfast.

Emerald P.O.V.

I woke the kids up and told them to get dressed. I was going to start breakfast but when I made it down there Chris was doing it. God damn I got lucky this time.

"Good morning mommy and daddy" sky said. She has been calling me mommy since me and Chris started talking. "Good morning baby" I said while kissing her cheek. Bronson and angel came down and we sat the table while Chris fixed food.

After I ate I headed upstairs and took a shower while Chris took the kids to school. I walked into my closet and put on a red sheer button down and a black skirt. I tucked my shirt into my skirt and grabbed my black red bottoms and my lab coat. I threw my hair into a quick bun and grabbed my phone keys and headed out the door.

"Good morning louis" I said to my receptionist. I walked into my office and stared my day. "Just give him a dosage of this everyday and he should be fine." I said to my patient. "Go to the front desk and they will give you his next appointment" I walked out and put hand sanitizer on. I sat at my desk and sighed. Why do we have to be so freaking stubborn.

Ring Ring. My phone rang.
Phone conversation
Me:hello
Chris: I'm taking you out tonight be ready at ten
Me: um okay

He quickly hung up the phone. I'm not gonna question it I'm just glad he is talking to me again.
~That night~
I put my hair into a curly up do and stepped into my dress. It was a red lace dress with the back cut out. I looked at the time and it was 9:59 I hope he not late.
Ding Dong. My door bell rang. I looked at myself on more time before walking down the stairs.

I opened the door to Chris in a black and red tux holding white roses. "You look beautiful as always." He said to me while handing me the roses. I put them on the table and stepped outside. He grabbed my waist and kissed me like he missed me hell I missed him too. I instantly put my arms around his neck and deepened the kiss. "Damn I missed that" he said after pulling away from the kiss. "I did too daddy" I said to him. He chuckled and grabbed my hand and pulled me towards the limo I'm just noticing was parked in front the yard. 

"I'm sorry okay Chris. I'm really and truly sorry. I know we both have said that a lot but I'm willing to work on myself. I wanna do that with you right by my side. I wanna wake up with you and go to sleep next to you everyday and night. I love you" I said to him before stepping into the limo. He climbed in and put the partition up. He grabbed my waist and sat me on his lap. "I love you too emerald but you have to allow me to love you fully. Not to a certain extent but all the way. If you ever hate me I want you to hate me because of what I did not because of what Brennan did but me. Please allow me to take control you Dont have to be so guarded with me okay baby girl" he said to me. I grabbed his face and kissed him with everything in me. He took the Bobby pins out of my hair and watched it fall down. "As bad as I wanna fuck you right here right now I can't I wanna wait I know we already had sex but I wanna wait" he said before placing me next to him.