Chapter 23

Brian P.O.V.

Emerald wasn't feeling good this morning so I took it upon myself to get the kids ready for school. "WAKE  UP WAKE.UP" I yelled at Angel and sky whom might I add didn't budge. I laughed and pushed them on the floor. "Mr.Brian stooop" sky groaned. "Get up for school babies" I shook their head and headed to Bronson room.

I walked into his room to see him staring at wall. "What's wrong big man" I asked sitting next to him. "Does daddy not want me anymore" he said as he looked up at me with tear filled eyes. I sighed as I ran my hand over my face. I understand where he coming from my dad left me and my mom's when I was only two so I understand his hurt. "He and your mom just so happens to go through some things. He wants you but he can't have you because you are all mine. I may not be your dad but I'll be the best stepdad ever" he smiled and nodded his head. "I love you daddy Brian" he said giving me a hug I smiled and said "I love you too son Bronson".

Once the kids were done getting ready. I checked on emerald whom was still sleeping and the kids and I headed out the door.

"BYE" I yelled after the kids before pulling off. I stopped at the corner store and called emerald to see if she wanted anything but was hit with the voicemail,she must still be sleeping i thought to myself.

I grabbed everything I wanted and paid and headed back to emmy house. Once I made it back another car was in the driveway. I shrugged my shoulders and parked next to it. The closer i got the louder it got.

I sat my bags in the kitchen and grabbed a knife. "Fuck" I heard a male voice yell. "Daddy I'm coming" I heard emerald yell after. Never in my life have I ever been heart broken but to hear emerald call another nigga daddy that rocked my core.

I rushed up the stairs and into her bedroom to see some man hitting her from the back. She jumped from him and ran towards me. I shook my head and started packing my clothes.
"Please don't leave please" she cried. "It's not what it looks like"

Wait

Pause

"I fucked somebody from the back. wait it was you I'm not fucking dumb you may be older but I bet I fucked you better than he did" I yelled in her face before grabbing my clothes and walking out the door.

Emerald P.O.V.
I'm always complaining over fuckboys and I'm one of them. I never meant to hurt Brian never. I was really horny and he was taking forever to come home. What I did was wrong I know.

I heard my phone ting which meant a text message. I grabbed it and burst into tears.

Mybaby- I loved you but I'm done with you text me all of the baby appointments and I'll be there. You complained about fuckboys a lot. Turns out you were the biggest of them all.