Chapter Eighteen

"Hey mommy" I said while walking into my mom's house to get sky. "Hey baby but why are you here so early? And looking so rough" she said while stretching. I sighed and told her what happened.

She shook her head and said "Did you allow him to explain?". I thought for a while. "Well no but I heard there is no need to explain what I already know" I said to her while waking sky.

"Just allow him to explain okay baby?" She said. I nodded my head and laid sky in the backseat of my car. I kissed my mom cheek and headed to Chris house.

"Can you get me some McDonald's mommy?" Sky asked me while rubbing her eyes. I nodded my head and drove to McDonald's.

After ordering sky food we sat at the back at a small booth. I scrolled through my phone and she ate quietly.

After sky was finished I grabbed her hand and we walked back to the car. "When can I see grandma and grandpa again" she asked putting her seatbelt on. "You have to ask your daddy" I said before starting the car and heading to Chris house.

I knocked on the door and five minutes later the girl from yesterday answered. Damn was all I could think. He moved on pretty fast but I'm not surprised. "Can you ask Chris to come here for a second." I asked her. She nodded her head and called his name. 

"Hey baby" he said. He is hilarious call that bitch baby. "Don't call me that Chris I just came her to bring you sky and your house key." I said handing him a sleeping sky and his key off of my key ring.
"Can I please talk to you emerald." He asked with pleading eyes stepping outside and closing the door behind him after placing sky on the sofa.

I don't want what we had to go down the drain but he asked for it. "Maybe one day but not today. Chris you hurt me. I had to sleep alone after getting used to being in you arms. I have nobody to go home to. It's only been a day and I missed you like crazy but you caused this and to see her open the door hurts even more. To know you moved on so quick hurts like hell but that's what I asked for when we started dating. If you would've told me I wouldn't have been mad but you lied now I have a reason to hate you but I can't because I love you." I told him with tears rolling down my face.

"Baby I don't want her I promise I never did anything with her. She stayed here because her house is being finished. She will be here until then. I wanna hold you every night. I never want you to feel alone when you have me and three kids that love you like crazy. I love you Emerald Briana Welsh and nobody else. If you want me to sleep in the guest room I will hell I'll sleep on the floor just please don't give up on us please baby" he said to me on his knees.

I thought for a while before saying "You have to sleep in the guest room the only time we will sleep together is if I come to you. You gets no pussy for a week. You have to cook everyday and get the kids from school on Friday's. I want my fingerprint in your phone I want every password to every electronic device you own. You have to earn my trust again I can't just dive in head first with you but we will work this out". He got off of his knees and kissed me with everything in him.

Damn I missed my baby.