Chapter Twelve

"Stop Chris" I said while moving Chris hand from my butt. We were grocery shopping since the kids will be back this weekend and I wanted to cook for him since we have been eating a lot of fast food. I decided to cook shrimp and crawfish fettuccine fried chicken and bake Brownies and we can just chill tonight. "It's mine. But Megan and her girlfriend wanna come over to eat is it cool with you" Chris asked. "Sure" I said.
~Back at home~
I took a quick shower and put on black leggings and a planet fitness T-shirt and some socks. I put my hair in a ponytail and walked downstairs to start cooking. Chris was gone pick up his sister. Just thinking about him put a big smile on my face. Trey is leaving soon and I don't wanna be hear alone since the kids stay with my parents. My mama insisted since she all alone in the big house while my daddy stay at work. I want him to move in but I don't wanna rush things and regret it later. I'll just talk to him about it.
Chris P.O.V.
I just picked Megan and her girlfriend, nicki up and was headed back to emerald house. Me and Nicki was together before but she cheated on me with Megan. Megan swore she loved Nicki but I'll never trust her again. She a hoe to me. I know I should have told emerald but I didnt want her to worry. There is nothing she should worry about I Dont want Nicki.
~Thirty minutes later~
I pulled up to emerald house and to see her short ass in the kitchen with k Michelle blasting and her swaying her hips. Megan and Nicki was in the living room so I decided to stay and watch the show. "Shit Chris" she yelled while holding her chest. I chuckled and walked towards her and kissed her. "Where is your sister and her girlfriend" she asked with her legs wrapped around my waist. "In kiss the kiss living kiss room" I said while kissing down her neck. "Where is the restroom" someone said. We turned around to see Nicki sneaky ass standing there. She did that shit on purpose. "Down the hall to the left" emerald said.

Everyone was at the table eating and Nicki keep putting her hand on my thigh I'm five seconds from chopping her hand off. Before I do something I'm gonna text emerald.
Me- I'm bout to stab this bitch baby girl
Baby girl- what?
Me- Nicki is touching me under the table
Baby girl- cough when she do it and imma handle her
Me- I'm not pussy I got this
Baby girl- I didn't ask if you were pussy I said cough
Me- okay damn

Nicki put her hand on my junior and was fondling so I coughed and before I knew it the bowl of Noddles was on nicki. I jumped out of my seat while laughing. Emerald stood up and said "I'm sorry Megan but she had it coming she put her hands on mines. Now get your shit and leave." Nicki franticly grabbed her things and left. Megan sat at the table looking confused. I chuckled and said "she was touching me under the table so I texted emmy before I did something and she said she had it and the next thing I know Noddles were thrown." Megan was on the floor from laughing so hard. "I'm so glad I didn't like that bitch" Megan said after calming down. "What" I said. "I'm not with her. I been dating this dude named Damian and lawd is he fine" I almost chocked on air.  Emerald came downstairs with one of my T-shirts on and her hair braided looking light a angel I wanted to do unholy things to. "you can sleep in the guest room. One is downstairs next to the restroom and the other is upstairs next to trey room" she said to Megan. "Thank you. If you Dont mind can I borrow some of your clothes for tonight." Megan asked. Emerald nodded and they headed upstairs. I decided to clean up since I knew they were gonna be forever.
Emerald P.O.V.
"So Megan how are you" I asked her while looking for her some clothes. "Good but listen I have something to tell you" she said while sitting on the edge of my bed. I nodded and sat next to her. "I have been seeing this dude named Damian and he is fine but I slept with him once when I was drunk , which is the night I met him, and I think I'm pregnant" she mumbled the last part. "Oh my" I said. "I'm gonna be an auntie" I yelled. "Shut up I didn't tell Chris yet" she said with her hand over my mouth "I mean I'm gonna be a auntie" I whispered.

Megan in media