♡Chapter 3

○●○●○●○Ch 3○●○●○●○●

1 week later

I was Interviewing possible roommates at the Starbucks on campus.

"These are nothing but dudes if you haven't noticed." Kimi said

I sighed. Yeah only boys signed up. About 19. I don't know if the girls were bitches insecure or what. Leave me with all these boys. 

The last 8 i've interviewed have been terrible. Only signing up to meet me and try to fuck, or wanna move in to have a fuck buddy in the house,  or just to have an excuse to get my number and meet me. I hate guys I swear. Thirsty asses.

"I'm gonna go. James is calling mommy." Kimi said biting her lip.

"Oh that's gross. You need to go on strike like me." She scoffed then left.  Love that chick.

My next interview came. It was guy from the gym. Now what the hell do this dude want!

"Hey Milan." He smiled. I wanted to roll my eyes. Or better yet punch him. But I'm a nicer calmer person now.

"Hey umm Oscar." I fake smiled back.

"So you need a roommate?"

"Actually I think my last client may get it."

"Oh... look I think we started on the wrong foot."

"What do you mean?"

"I mean you may think I just want to have sex. Thats not the case at all in fact I-"

"Please stop Oscar.  I'm here on buisness and you're waisting my time."

"Milan you're very pretty."

"Thanks now bye."

"I'm here to get the room with you."

"Look Oscar I'm not interested in you. I'm sorry but please bye." He nodded.  He better listen.

"Bye beautiful.  See you around." He smiled and left. Creeeepy.

After a few more interviews I didn't even want a roommate anymore. I was exhausted.

Then I got excited when a fine ass man came in. Ooh please be my next interview. He came closer and closer. Oh my. He sat down.

"Hi I'm King. Here for the interview."  He said holding his hand out. I shook it smiling and looking deep into his pretty green eyes.

He laughed shaking me outta my trance.  "Oh sorry. But you have some gorgeous eye's."

"Thanks I get that a lot." He smiled god he was gorgeous. I was lost in his beauty. He laughed and cleared his throat.

"Oh I am so sorry." I was ashamed because I felt myself getting horny. Stop Milan stop! Be professional. I smiled then continued the interview.

We ended up having a lot in common and got along very well. I considered him for the spot.

"Alright so alternate days of who buys groceries?" He asked. I laughed nodded .

"And alternate days of who does the dishes."

"Gotchu. And how you feel bout visitors?"

"They better stay out my shit. Better not steal. And just don't do nothing like tear up my crib. And for your little females you bring around. Ain't no borrowing my clothes or them using my body wash or anything. I don't wanna see fifty different women a week might bring roaches crabd or anything in there got it?"