♥Epilogue♡

*5 years later*

"Elijah and Logan! Come get your juice and cookies!"

I called they took no hesitation running in with their toys to get there treats.

My husband finnaly came home after a long day of being Boss at his big clothing/shoe company. It was getting bigger than true religion Gucci Louis Vuiton all that!

"Hey Millz." He smiled kissing me. "Hey princess." He kissed my stomach where our daughter was wombed. 

"Daddy!!" Elijah ran and jumped as King picked him up and tossed him in the air catching him.

"Uncle King do me do me!" Logan cheered King laughed then did the same to our nefu

I loved my life and I couldn't ask for nothing better.  Me and King have a big 6 bedroom 4 1/2 bath house planned for the big family we wanted.  Since our family is so small we planned for a bigger next generation.

Gia and Chris are getting married!! And can you believe they stayed celibate!

My dad found him a nice woman he met at church a couple years back and she loves Elijah like her own.

Tamara is in college to become an Ob/Gym which is a person who delivers baby's and is a female doctor. She doing good with her little highschool sweetheart.

Angel had started Kindergarten and Juni and Nigel were still in Indiana doing good as ever.

Kinani and Jamaal sadly didn't work out. But she's a great mother and he's an excellent father they've remained friends in sake fir their son. Jamaal will always be family though and each of them were doing good separate.

Everything was good. And I couldn't ask for a better life than this. Who would've ever thought my life would amount to this perfection.

:

:

:

:

:

:

:

Thankyou to all those who read my first book. Please tell me in the comments what you thought about it and give it a 1-5 rate please!

Im working on another book. I plan on putting it up in January.  I promise its like ten times better than this. 

This book is finished no squeals or anything.

Again Thankyou

And shout out to those who were there since the beggining!

♥♥♥♥♥♥

-Blue