♡Chapter 21

^*^*^*^**Ch 21^*^**^*^^*^

*Milans pov*

I sit listening to 'I wish you loved me' by Tynisha Keli. 

And It was exactly how I felt. I'm in love with my best friend.... I don't like his girlfriend.... everything about him just does something to me and I just don't know

This song made me realize how much I really did like King. And he wants to leave? Because of Ebony!? I'm pissed

I officially hate King. I don't want him anymore he can have that bitch Ebony he can move out I don't give a fuck!!!!!

I'm so done.  He wants to move out? Go right fucking ahead!!!! Dumb ass.

I hear a knock at my door. "Come in." I said wiping my tears. 

"You okay?" Kinani asked. I nodded.  She came over and hugged me. I hugged back.

"I'm fine. I'm done. He can have that bitch if he really wants her."

"That's how you feel?"

"Yes I'm done. I'm sorry Kinani.  I'm tired of trying.  He doesn't want me nor will he ever.  I'm tired of hurting.  If  he wants that realtionship him and Ebony got he can have it. He can move out I just don't give a fuck anymore. Fuck him."

----

I had dropped her off at the modelling agency. "Thankyou so much sis!" She said. I laughed. 

"You're welcome."

"I don't know what happened to King.  He getting cussed out for not taking me.  Believe that!"

I laughed.  "Its fine." I gave her her suitcase. "See you in 3 days!" I hugged her then went home. 

*Kings pov*

"Man I don't know why you ran to me." Chris complained. He was like my brother until Ebony made me cut him off.

"I'm sorry bro. Forreal.  I don't know what I was thinking."

"You put a hoe before yo bro.That's what happened."

"I'm sorry man.  I ain't gone let that shit happen again."

"I don't know that bitch got you whipped."

"Aye! Stop dissing her bruh."

"My bad bruh. In the end of the day she still yo girl."

"Yeah. But I just found out my roommate diggin me."

"Milan?"

"Yeah."

"Forreal? I just seen her at a party last night. I thought she was this nigga Oscars girl."

"What?"

"Yeah she must be a hoe."

"Nah she ain't like that. I thought they broke up. Awhile ago. I guess they still fuck around.  Yet she supposed to like me? Okay."

"Yeah they fuck around alright.  The nigga came out talking to the police with her cum all on his face."

"Forreal."

He laughed "Yeah man they said his shit looked like a glazed donut."

That's some fowl shit. How she expect me to figure out she like me when she fucking with other niggas. Especially one I don't like.

"That's fucked up." I said

"Why? Ain't like she yo girl."

I sighed.  True. She wasn't my girl.... but wait what am I saying? Hell nah I ain't getting jealous.  I got my girl. Ebony and she all I need.