♥Chapter 30

Milans pov

I lay in my bed crying.  I couldn't sleep last night.  King didn't even return.  I hope him and Ebony have a happy marriage. 

I finnaly got the guts to get up and go to school.  Graduation was in 3 weeks.

I had sent an invitation to my dad in Tallahassee but I know he won't show. I just hope he's proud of what I've accomplished. 

When I got home King was on the couch drinking a big bottle of jack Daniels and smoking. 

"King what the fuck!" He knows I don't allow any type of smoking.  And King doesn't even smoke so I knew something was wrong. 

He was watching a blank screen on the tv. "King? You okay?"

He didn't answer just put out the butt of his cigarette then took a swig of the liquor. 

"What's wrong?"

"Everything."

"Tell me."

"Its bullshit.  After all I did."

"What happened!?"

"She cheated on me aight!!!!"

*Kings pov*

I'm going through an angry depression.  It took everything in my might not to kill myself last night. 

"King are you serious?"

"Naw I'm making all this shit up it was a fucking dream!!!!!" I yelled at her. I don't give a fuck about her feelings right now. 

"I-I'm so sorry King." She said sympathetically.

"I don't need no fucking sympathy I need my woman!  And I walk in to see her getting flipped by two niggas. Two! Do you know how I fucking feel right now!"

*last night*

"King!"

My heart sunk into my stomach. My eyes went black. My blood boiled all at once.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS!!!!!" I screamed  two niggas doing my girl in.

I pushed one off and started  hitting him in the face over and over. Tryna kill this nigga.

The other one tried to jump in  I pushed him into the wall and punched him once knocking him out. 

"King stop!!!" Ebony yelled punching me. I pushed her to the couch. 

"You cheated on me!!!! After all I did for you!!!!!"

"King I told you from the beginning I didn't want to settle down!!!!!"

"So why would you get into a relationship with me!!!!! How long has this been going on!!!!!??"

"Since we started dating!!!! You to damn clingy and soft!!!! I always cheat on you!! I don't go places with you because I cheat!!! I went to chicago to cheat!! And that two months I was gone I was cheating on yo ass!!!!!"

"How could you do something like this!!! How could you hurt me!!!!"

"Because I never really loved you king!!!!! Damn you ready to settle down I'm not!"

"So you cheat on me!!!! I loved you!!!"

"Well its over King. Im glad I dont have to deal with you and hide anymore."

"I can't believe this shit..."

"Well believe it King and get out!"

I didn't even put up a fight. I was too hurt. Too broken.

I left and seen the car I bought her ass. Bitch. I drove that shit to the river then put a cement block on the pedal driving it into the water. As much as I loved her! And she does this to me?

I went and crashed at a bar. Fuck love.

*now*

"I'm sorry King but don't take your anger out on me!!"

"I need to take my anger out on someone!! Damn!!!!!! I'm hurting and all you can think about is yo damn self!!!!!!?"

"I'm thinking about you to King! You just need to calm down. I told you the bitch was no good. Now just calm down."

"I can't!!!! So shut the fuck  up and just listen!!!!!!"

"Fuck you."

"Nah fuck you you dumb bitch!"

"I'm fucking glad you're heart broke now you see what the shit feels like!!!"

"Yeah well I'm not used to it like yo hoe ass is."

Her lip quivered ready to cry.  I didn't give a fuck. 

She shook her head then grabbed her purse and left. Bitch. All bitches are bitches.  All they do is cheat on you and break your heart no matter how hard you try to love them.

*Milans pov*

I sit on Kimis couch crying. 

She rubbed and patted my back. "Mil just forget him."

"He had no right to talk to me like that and call me out of my name."

"He's just drunk and upset. He'll apologize when he's sober."

"It doesn't matter if he does or not. He still said what he said. I can never forgive him."

After a few hours I went home.  I couldn't find King. I checked all over the house. I went to the backyard on our little townhouse porch. He was burning stuff in the pit. Just watching it. He threw his bottle of liquor in it and it blazed up. He sat down and continued watching. 

I opened the door and stepped out. I sat next to him.

We sat there in silence for five minutes as the clothes and shoes and what not burned.  He pulled out the case with the engagement ring and tossed it in.

He was truly heartbroken. 

"I'm sorry Milan." He said but didn't look at me. Tears streamed down his cheeks. I frowned I wiped his eyes. 

"Its okay... everything is going to be okay."  He hugged me tight and I felt his moist tears in the crook of my neck. I hugged him and rubbed his back.