♥Chapter 36

Milans pov

We all took a trip to the beach and me and King were gonna announce that we were together. 

"I love the way you looking in that bikini." King whispered in my ear. 

Its like I was in a fantasy.  I had the man of my dreams and he was finnaly mine.  Mine! My man. I don't see me with anyone else. Me and King are for eternity. 

Kinani was almost 3 months pregnant.  She was starting to plundge.  And guess what? Gia and Chris are dating!  And Tamara even found a little boy at her summer job. And King approves of him and he came along. So you could say we were all cuffed up.

I smiled as I watched my man swim and play water football with the guys. 

"Girl you glowing!" Kinani said

"What? What you mean?"

"Well you're over her smiling like an idiot and I can just tell.... your posture your attitude.  You got some dick in your life."

Kimi came with hand on hip. "Yeah what's up with you and King?"

"Nothing gosh." I said trying to get out this conversation. 

"Yall made it official." Kinani said.

"How'd you know?"

They gasped.  "I didn't!" They hugged me squeezing me.

"Stop guys we were going to announce it." I said.

"Fuck that! Oh I'm so happy!!!" Kinani yelled. She ran to Gia and Tamara.  "They're together!!" She said they screamed in excitement and ran over. Oh God. 

*Kings pov*

"Man Gia can cook bruh." Chris said. I laughed. 

"Her ass can eat to." James said.

"Nigga don't get yo ass beat." I said. Don't fuck with my sister. 

"My bad bruh." He said

"How's Milan in bed. I know she got that good."  Jamaal said. I fakely fainted into the water. Thats how bomb it was. I came up and they were laughing.  I Iaughed.

"Its that good nigga. And its all mine." I said

"Oh so yall tbe real deal."

I smiled, my boo thang. She made me so happy. 

"Yall is!! I knew it was gone happen." Chris said. "As soon as you moved in.  I knew it."

I laughed.  I looked over and all the girls were cheering.  Aw shit she told them.

"Come on y'all." I said. They followed.  All the girls looked to me. I looked to Milan. She looked at the ground looking guilty as ever.  Well since they know I shouldn't hide!

I ran and scooped her up over my shoulder.  She screamed and laughed.  I took her to the water. I took ber as deep as my head was above the water.  I dropped her in the water.

"Ooh your dead!" She said.  I smiled then kissed her soft wet lips. I sucked her bottom lip.

"King." She mumbled.  I smiled and pulled back. 

"So you like to snitch?" I said.

"Kinani brought it out of me."

I shook my head. "You mad?" She asked. 

"Baby I could never be mad at you." I said. 

Milan is the best girlfriend I've ever had. Ebony ain't shit compared to my baby.  Now this is wifey material. 

She made me happy I was always happy.  Never sad mad or nothin.  She made me forget every problem there was. Thats love. 

---

2 weeks later

*Milans pov*

We had a perfect relationship no arguments no anything.  Just always happy. 

I stepped on the scale 135.

"King I should kill you. Ever since I stopped dieting and going to the gym I gained 5 pounds."

"5 pounds of thickness!!!" He smacked my ass. I laughed and shook my head. 

He kissed my cheek then finished putting on his work clothes as did I.

At work I talked to Kimi. "Yall are just in that cupcake phase. I give it a month. Yall gone hate eachother."

I laughed "Girl boo."

She laughed.  "Its crazy cause the same dude you were here deppressed and crying over just a couple months ago is now the man that got you here smiling from ear to ear."

"I guess that is true."

"We moving the wedding closer. Now in 11 months"

"Ooh we gotta go dress shopping."

"I know."

"Do you see me and King getting married? "

"To be honest I miss Oscar.  But you and King are beautiful. I see y'all married and having about 10 kids minimum."

I laughed. "I am not pushing that many out!"

"Ya never knoooow."

"Shut up girl that little boy needs his medicine for the broken leg."

She nodded then left. All day I thought about my baby.  I couldn't wait to get home to him. My life was perfect with him by my side.

----

When I got home he wasn't there.  I tried calling no answer. I tried texting and no response.  I couldn't help but worry. 

I called Kinani and them. None of them heard from him.

I was so worried and scared. All kinds of thoughts ran through my head. What if he's dead? What if he's cheating!? What if he's with Ebony?

What the hell could be going on!?

I was up till 5am waiting for him. But no return.  I was ready to call the police.  Or track his phone. Something!

I found his phone on the counter.  So he had been here.  I went in it.  There was nothing suspicious. 

Where was my man!!?

----

----

I awoke in the morning around noon. I heard a noise and ran downstairs. 

"Oh my god King where were you!!" I ran and hugged him just glad he was here. 

Something was clearly wrong with him.  Was it me?

"King?" I bent down to look at him. His eyes closed.  "Babe what's wrong."

He didn't answer but rubbed his face frustratedly. I began to feel guilty.  Its my fault I know. But what did I do?

"She's pregnant." He said dryly.

"What?" I was confused

"Ebony.... she's pregnant."

###########

Dun dun duuuuuun!!!!

I had to put a little twist to it. what's a story without a twist?

What do you think?

Is it even his?

comment yo

vote yo

yo