♡Chapter 13

♧♣♧♣♧♣Ch 13♧♣♧♣♧♣

*Kings pov*

I woke up with my arms tightly around Milan as she layed on my chest.

I sighed what am I doing.  This is just wrong.

I can't keep doing this with her. She might start catching feelings for a nigga.  And I don't wanna hurt her, because I just don't feel like that for her.

I feel dumb as hell. I shouldn't be laying here with her. And I shouldn't have did what I'd done last night. I should be going tryna get my girl back; not layed up with Millz.

She's a great girl. And would be the perfect girlfriend to someone and a great wife to a man someday.  But neither of those guys were me. My heart belongs to Ebony and it always will.

I shouldn't have ate her out. Even though she tasted delightful and her moans swarming through my ear had my sargent so hard he ached.

It was wrong. Me and Ebony had promised we would never have full blown sex with any one else while we were on our breaks.

She let a guy eat her out before. So head and kissing were aloud.  Even though it made my heart ache to even think about another nigga touching what's mine.

I never touched any other female. That is until Milan came around.  But I'm just having a little fun with her. Nothing serious.  But I need to stop before she catches feelings and I hurt her... again.

I feel like a bitch nigga because of what I said to her yesterday.  I didn't mean to hurt her. I am truly sorry.

Yesterday just wasn't my day. I just need to get away for awhile.  From all this.

I slipped from under her and quietly snuck out of her room.

After showering, packing my bag, and writing a note. I bounced.

*Milans pov*

I stretched as I woke up. I look to see King wasn't by me instead a note. Please be just at work or school. I was scared it was some letter saying he regretted everything or worse he was with Ebony.

Dear Millz,

Ima be away for a while. I gotta clear my head and I have to much on my mind.
Don't feel like it's your fault. It's not. And I'm sorry I left you. I just gotta get away you know. Get my head right.
I'm sorry about everything from last night and I hope we can still be friends.
Don't contact me. I'd rather not be bothered but I know you'll worry so just know I'm  safe.
Again I'm sorry and I hope you still wanna be my friend.

P.S.  I took your Oreos. I'll buy you some more I promise :) :P

KING,

I sighed.  I balled up the paper and threw it as I started crying.  I knew it was to good to be true.

*Kings pov*

I pulled up to the two story 3 bedroom 2 1/2 bathroom house I bought. 

The 10 hour drive went by suprisingly quick and it was only 4.

I got my bag out and used my key to unlock the door.

"Guess who's here!" I yelled

"King!!!!!" I heard them yell as all 4 of them came from different directions.

They ran up and I hugged them all at once.

"King what the hell are you doing here!?" My oldest sister 27 Gia asked. I just laughed.