♡Chapter 29

Kings pov

"Kinani just pick it up." I said. Its been a month and I got Gia and Tamara an apartment down here. Kinani ass act like she can't help me move this couch.

"I can't lift heavy things King." She snapped.  Shes been a little edgy. But I'm used to girls on there periods. 4 times this month already!

"Why the hell not!"

"Because. ... I'm pregnant." I dropped the couch completely. 

"What? Kinani are you serious!?" She nodded.  "By who?"

"His name is Jamaal."

"Ladner?"

She nodded. "Aw hell!"

I can't believe this shit.  Another pregnant one though. I payed for all that model school for her to get pregnant halfway through it!?

"King I don't care if your mad! This is my life! Yes I'm pregnant.  And I refuse to be like mom!! Ima take care of mine!" She yelled.

I sighed. "I understand Kinani.  I'm sorry. I'm happy for you okay."

She smiled.  I gave her a hug.  "Now who's this nigga Jamaal?"

-----

Milans pov

I finished dinner.  "Smells great." King said.  He snatched his plate and ran. I laughed. 

Ebony stared.  "What?" I said annoyed. 

"Can you teach me how to cook?" She said. I laughed. 

"What?" I said shocked

"You probably don't care but I'm losing King. And I need to win him back."

"King loves you with everything Ebony. Trust me. You are not losing that man anytime soon." I sighed. She smiled.

"You're right. Why was I even worried." She flipped her weave then strutted out.

I sighed.  King oh King.

----

We all went bowling. Me King Gia Kinani Tamara Kimi Chris James And even Jamaal. All except Ebony ass.

We were halfway through the game. King came and plopped down next to me.

"I gotta show you something but you gotta be quiet and not say anything." He said. 

"What?" He looked around thwn dug in his pocket pulling out a small box.

He opened  it and it flashed a nice big diamond ring. I gasped. 

"Its for Ebony." He said quickly. 

"I know that dumb ass... b-but what is it? Anniversary? Promise ring?" I tried to stay hopeful.

"An engagement ring. I'm gonna ask her to marry me."

My heart stopped all at once and fell to my stomach. 

"Marry her?"

"Yeah I'm tired of these games. All these breaks not living together.  Its torture."

"Do you have to marry her though?"

He smiled.  "I love her Milan."

"But are you in love with her!? Are you ready to spend the rest of your life with her!?"

"Aye quiet down. I figured since you were my bestfriend I'd tell you first. I see that was a mistake."

"No what's a mistake is the day I met you. What's a mistake is the day I started liking you. What's a mistake is when you didn't tell me you had a girlfriend!  And what's a mistake is you're about to marry this girl when I'm the one in love with you!"