♡Chapter 43

Hey Blue here, you might skip this A/N and go straight to the chapter and that's fine Lol.

But for those who do read this. This is again is my first book. It won't have a sequel and will sadly end in the next couple chapters. I didn't think it would have this many parts honestly. 

The whole thing with this book is how some girls feel. Like when a girl has a crush or has somebody they want but he/she doesn't want them back.  And how some girls always give chance after after chance to the person. And also how  a girl opens her heart to only have it hurt over and over again.

I know people in this position and this is just a nicer lighter version of girls like that out there.

But anyways here's Chapter 43...

:

:

:

:

*Milans pov*

"1 purse containing... a lot of stuff. One cell phone. 1 pocket book."

The officer handed my stuff back. I had to stay the night at jail.

"Where's my pocket knife?"

"Can't gice back weapons without warrants."

"Its a pocket knife!"

"How bout you give me your number and we can trade." He winked chewing his gum. Hell naw. I snatched my purse and left taking a taxi to my car at the club then going home.

I sighed and sat all my stuff down. You know.  I'm done. I just honestly don't care anymore.  I  know I keep saying this but I'm so serious this time. Fuck him.

**2 weeks later**

*Kings pov*

"King get up!" Tamara yelled. I was taking her to go sign up for school. She was to excited.

I been crashing here with Gia and Tamara.  I really ain't wanna have my name on another lease. So I gotta wait until this lease is up to sign another one.  Which is why I had to move with Milan in the first place.

She's on my mind daily and I can't deny I do miss her. I miss her like hell. And I won't lie. I still love her ass. 

Me and Ebony are starting to work things out. The whole miscarriage thing brought us closer than ever.  Regardless she will always be my baby momma and have a place in my heart.

"Here nigga." Kinani threw my mail on me.  It still went to Milans and since we ain't talking Ki gets it for me.

"Thanks."

"Whatever.  Look I'm having that modeling party thing this weekend remember to get a suit."

"I know I know damn."

"Alright don't mess this up."

"Lets go King!" Tamara yelled.

It seemed like all my sisters were mad at me. Buy I don't care. They can stay mad.

----

*Milans pov*

Me and Kimi were at work. It was drug test day so we had to pee in cups.

"You happy?" Kimi said.  I smiled.

"I wouldn't say I'm happy. But I'm chillin." I said.

"Hey beautifuls." This guy I worked with named Chase said. He was a hot white boy with some sexy ass blue eyes.