♡Chapter 7

○●○●○●○●CH 7●○●○●○●○●○

I felt my heart sink into my stomach.  Girlfriend.  He had a fucking girlfriend!!!! I was beyond hurt I was beyond mad.

"Ohhhh this is the one you've told me so much about. She's gorgeous." I said lying. King never mentioned any girlfriend. Especially when he was in my bed the other night.

"Thankyou I get that a lot." She said. Bitch. You cute but you ain't got shit on me.  She looked like one of those prissy stuck up girly girl bitches. I right off the bat I didn't like her. The main reason because she had King.

"Ebony had been away for 2 months but she's back. You don't mind if she's stays the night do you?" King asked.

"No of course not. Why would I." I tried to hide the sarcasm.  He nodded. 

"Baby can we go shopping. Remember you told me you would take me."

"Anything for you." He smiled and kissed her forehead. I felt like my guts had been ripped out. I had the urge to cry, fight, die everything. I smiled politely then went to my room. I locked my door. I layed on my bed  feeling deppressed and heartbroken.

My door got knocked on. I knew it was King.  I sighed and answered.

"Hey I'm bout to leave." He said.

"How long yall  been dating." I was curious I mean they had to have started going out this morning considering just last night he was cuddled with me. And is the reason I still have this big hickey on my neck. 

"About a year. We kinda off and on sometimes. "

"Whatever."

"Wait... are you mad?"

"Of course not. Why would I be?" I said sarcasticly

"Look the other night didn't happen okay."

"Does your little girlfriend know it didn't happen." I threatened.  He widned his eyes and clenched his jaws. He was mad but it was sexy. 

"Milan I swear you better not even attempt to come between me and my girl.  I love her with all I got and why you even tripping?"

"I'm not.  Do what you want." I shut the door. He's in love with her. I felt like crying my eyes out.  I heard the front door slam.

I layed in bed and cryed with all I got. I literally bawled why must I always get my heart broke.

---

A few hours later I got myself together I got up and made me something to eat and sat on the couch. I just gotta move on. Its clear he's serious about that bitch.

They walked in with loads of shopping bags. She had a big smile. Me and King made eye contact those beautiful hypnotizing green eyes I turned away first.

All that shit he just bought her. She's a golddigger. Obviously. 

"Baby lets go out to eat." She suggested. 

He smiled he looked at her with so much love it didn't make any sense. I wish he looked at me like that.

"Baby I thought we'd stay in and you know... catch up on some things." He hugged her from behind. 

"Neehhh." She pushed him away and put her bags on his room.

"Well she's very nice." I said.

"You don't know her yet.  She's amazing." He looked in a daze as he spoke about her

"You really love that girl."

"Hell yeah. That's my baby."

Just then she came in wearing shorts that went up her crack and her butt cheeks came out and she had on a tank top.  I will admit her butt and breast were bigger than me maybe that's why he liked her better.  But hey at least mine was real. Hers looked fake.