♡Chapter 27

*1 month later*

Kinanis pov

I cryed and cryed my life is over! My dreams my life all over!!

"Baby calm down." Jamaal hugged me.

"Don't call me baby!!!" I cryed.  He kissed my forehead. 

"Everything is gonna be alright I got you."

"You ruined me. My dreams of modeling all gone!"

"Baby you're young.  This is the start of a new life not the end of a old." I just cryed and hugged him.

*Milans pov*

I was graduating in two months!  I was just so ready to get my degree and start my new life.

My plan was to find my soul mate in college but things don't always go as planned. 

Me and Oscar haven't spoke at all. Me and Kimi remain close friends. And Kinani is and will always be my sis no matter what. As far as King and I well... we avoid eachother.  We talk when we have to never on our own time.  And its always professional buisness. Never personal. 

Kinanis sisters were coming down. So we were all getting ready for them. I love Kinani and everything but look how I took Kings whole family in. I did all this for him and he repays me by hurting me.

But whatever that's in the past I'm a changed woman and I'm excited to meet his other sister's. 

"Thankyou Mil so much." Kinani said crying.  I laughed. 

"No problem girl what's wrong?"

"Nothing nothing Im just... happy. I miss my sisters." She laughed.  I shook my head this chick is crazy. 

Kinani was set up to sleep in my bedroom. 

Gia and Tamara in the living. And Juni and her boyfriend rented a hotel. 

Everything was set up and we were just chilling until they arrived. 

"Thankyou Milan." King said. 

I nodded.  "Yourwelcome."

"I mean it." He said sincerely. 

"I understand King. Its not a problem." I changed the channel.

"So uhhh how ya been?"

I laughed "I'm fine King."

"I know. Its just we haven't talked in a while."

"What's there to talk about?"

"Anything. Like why we stopped talking."

"Ask yourself that question."

He sighed.  I was ready to leave. "Don't go." He said.

"Why not?"

"Because I miss you. I want us to go back to how we used to be.  I hate this not talking shit.  We supposed to be best friends.  My life has been pretty boring without out you."

"Its your fault."

"I know.  I'm sorry. I just don't know why I keep fucking up. Look at you and what you've become. You so independent now girl. I'm actually proud of you. But I miss you. I miss us."

"Well King we can just work on being friends.  And that's it. No bestfriend no hook up or nothin."

"I know... I got Ebony to hook up with."

I smiled. "And I'm very happy for the both of you."

He slightly smiled. 

"Alright y'all we gotta get to the airport!" Kinani yelled. We got up and took both cars to the airport Ki rode with me.