♥Chapter 38

*Kings pov*

"Yes you are 9 weeks along. Due January 3rd." The lady said to Ebony.  We watched the baby on the ultrasound.  This was the real deal. I was really about to have a baby. 

After the appointment I drove Ebony home. She was carless until her dad bought her a car.

"King I'm sorry." She said. I wasn't tryna hear that shit. 

"Look Ebony.  There ain't nothin gone be going on between us.  I'm just here for my kid."

She sighed.  "But just consider it. I don't want it to have to go from mommys house to daddy's back and fourth."

"Well you fucked that up."

She sighed and smacked her lips.

"I forgot a few of my things over your house. Can I get em."

"Sure." I said. Knowing all her shit was burnt.  I want her to see it. 

We pulled up to the crib she jumped out. "Damn slow down you pregnant." I said she rolled her eyes. I dealt with her attitude when I was with her. But now she better calm that shit. 

I walked in she followed Milan was doing some kind if homework for her residency.

Ebony went upstairs. And I can see the evilness in Milans eyes when she glared at her.

We haven't spoke since we broke up a few days ago.

I missed her like crazy. But she wasn't a rider.  She wasn't down for me.

I looked and she still had on the neckalace. So  I smiled.  She still cares. 

I walked up to her. She ignored me. I kissed her cheek.  I'll do anything to get my baby back.

"King stop." She said tearing up and looking at me.

I bent down and stole a peck. She pushed me. "Don't you dare touch me after bringing that bitch here."

"She came to get her stuff."

"Bullshit I thought..... oh." She realized it was burnt. I laughed.  But she didn't find anything humorous.  I haven't seen a smile laugh or anything since the break up.

I kissed her temple. 

Ebony came downstairs.  "Where's all my shit?" She was pissed.  I pointed to the porch. She gasped then stomped over there. She just looked through the window and to the pit where her stuff was.

"You fucking bastard!!" She yelled punching on me. It took all my might not to do nothing.  She pregnant she pregnant. 

"Calm down!" I yelled at her. "Remember yo ass cheated on me? I bought all that shit!"

She huffed and folded her arms. My phone rang it was my job so I went upstairs. 

*Milans pov*

Ebony smiled at me. "Cute haircut."

I fake smiled.  She looked at my necklace.  "Oh that's cute? So you and King are a thing now? He got me the same thing.  Roses, a nice bath..

. poems."

My eyes widened was the nigga that unoriginal!?

"Don't feel bad though.  I mean he can't get me off his mind. Hows it feel to have my seconds?" She giggled. 

She took a pill case out and took her prenatal vitamin in my face. I couldn't help the tear that trickled down. She reached in her purse and tossed the neckalace King gave her on the table.  Exactly the same with opposite names and hers was Gold.  I wanted to bawl my eyes out. I thought I was special. 

I got up and stormed upstairs and busted Kings door open.

"Milan what the hell?!"

"You and that bitch get out of my house. NOW!!!" I yelled.

"I'm on the phone with my boss." He tried to whisper. 

"I don't give a fuck!!! Get out!!!"

He got up going to the door. "And take this bullshit with you." I snatched the neckalace off and threw it at him. He caught it.  Then looked at me. Hurt all over his face.  He nodded then left. 

I went to my room and cryed. I was so sick of all this crying I need to leave him alone. 

But Kimi always said never give up on someone you can't go a day without thinking about.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Sorry took awhile to upload. Been having school and cooking on thanks giving and I cashed out on black Friday today! $400!

But HAPPY Holidays to everyone!

But

What you think anout rhe chapter? should Milan be mad? Should her and King still work their relationship out?

Ebony still a bitch though. There's always that one bitch in a story nobody likes.

COMMENT

VOTE

COMMENT

VOTE

COMMENT

VOTE

P.S. any GOOD books recommended? 

if you have stories please tell me and I'll read them!