♥Chapter 22

I awoke the next morning. King arm around me as my leg was around him. I rubbed his jaw line. I snuck out of bed and went to the bathroom to freshen up. Then went downstairs and made him a big breakfast. See Ebony.  I got him right under my fingertips.  Just try to fuck with me. 

He damn near ran downstairs.  "Hell yeah!" He said. I laughed.  He plopped down in his seat as I placed one plate with his blue blueberry pancakes with blueberry sauce then another plate with a omelet with all his favorites inside and a side of bacon. Then a big glass of orange juice.

He admired his food. "I want to do so many things to you right now to thankyou."

I laughed "A simple kiss would be nice." He jumped up and grabbed me kissing me all over my face before placing a big wet one on my mouth.  I laughed and pulled him by his ears to kiss me longer.

I got my plate with the same stuff and joined him. He started smashing.  I laughed. "Slow down."

"Damn if I woke up to this every morning." He day dreamed. I smiled. If he was mine. I would make sure he woke up to it everyday. 

"Blue pancakes! And you know I  love blueberries!!!" He said as he ate. His smiled faded. "I feel like the kid I never was." He said.

I frowned.  "I'm sorry King."

He smiled.  "Its fine. Don't feel bad."

"When's the last time you heard from her." I asked. 

"I was 16 when I last talked to her.  18 when I last seen her. And my sisters ain't heard from her in 3 years. I wouldn't be surprised if she was dead."

"I'm so sorry King." I said.

"When the last time you heard from your dad."

"Its been years. Since my graduation I think. I used to try to call him but I gave up. He doesn't answer my calls. I honestly think he might be dead to."

"Call him."

I chuckled.  "No never again. He knows my number he'll just reject it."

"Use my phone."

"King I don't know."

"You wanna know if he's still alive or not right?"

I nodded. He gave me his phone. I dialed the number but hesitated to press call.

King scooted by me. "It's going to be okay Millz." He smiled. I nodded then pressed talk and put it on speaker. Every ring made me anxious and scared.

::"Hello"

I couldnt believe I was hearing my dads voice for the first time in like 4 years.  My lip quivered. And I didn't know what to say. I couldnt speak.

:::"Hello? Anyone there?"

:"H-hey dad."  

I finnaly stutterted out.

::"Milan?"

:"Yeah dad."

He hung up. I just watched the phone till it went black. 

"Milan I'm sorry I-"

"No. I knew it was gonna happen." I wiped the few tears that fell.

"I'm really sorry he treats you like that."

He kissed my cheek.

"Its okay. Its not your fault." I cried he hugged me.

"Look how good you doing without him though ma. You don't need him." I nodded and he wiped my eyes.