♥Chapter 4

◆◇◆◇◆◇Ch 4◆◇◆◇◆◇

1 week later

Everythings to the best with King living here. We are like the best roommates ever.  Never once have we argued... well except that one time on if steve from blues clues was on crack ir not. I mean who the hell talks to a cartoon dog.

But anyways there was a party tonight and me and Kimi was in that bitch!

I had gotten ready. Day 16 of my strike I don't think I've ever been this horny in my life. 

I wore high waists pants with a belly shirt that was in vest form and turtle necked then my wedge heels. And I put my hair in a top bun.

"Where you headed to?" King asked. Aww my baby worried about me.

"This party with Kimi."

"Who?"

"My friend."

"That party off 15th?"

"Yup."

"Me and the crew was gone slide thru there later."

Oh yes!! Ill have an excuse to dance with him!  Grinding and what not.  Yumm. Okay stop. Dirty thoughts go away day 18.

At the party I wore highwaist jeans a belly shirt that was turtle neck and long sleeved with my firered 5's and a snap back. 

The party was live and full of people. I was enjoying myself. And I'm not gone lie was a little buzzed... just a little

"Hey hey ayee! Kimi kimi kimiiiiiiiiiii heeyyyyy!" I said

"What!" She yelled.

"Wha whaaat time is it?"

"I just told you 1 am."

I laughed.  I don't know why but I did. I felt so bubbly.  I started dancing away eventually backing up into someone

"Oscar! Hey!" I gave him a big hug which he returned.

"Hey Milan. Uh have you been drinking?"

"A little I'm sorry do you hate me?"

He laughed "No I don't hate you. But I'm worried. Who'd you come with they need to take you home."

"She's over there.  I don't wanna go home. I wanna dance. Dance with me." I turned around and grinded on him. He gripped my hips. I danced on him like I was fucking him. And his erection was driving me crazy I imagined I was really on it. Twerking and grinding. 

"Damn Milan. You can't be teasing me like that." I faced him and he pulled me close

"I wanna take you home but I can't."

"Why baby-"

"Milan." I look over and see King. My baby! His voice was more angry than anything.  He was jealous.  Oooh.

Kings pov

I pulled her away from this perv. Its obvious she had been drinking and can't handle her liquor.

"Aye dog wassup?" The guy said pissed

"Do you know her?" I asked pissed myself that someones tryna take advantage of my friend.

"Yeah that's Milan."

"That's Oscar, King. He's iight but not better than you! You're the best!" She hugged me tight holding on to me. I shook my head. 

"Well look Oscar.  Next time I see you tryna push up on my drunk friend or any drunk girl at that.  Ima beat yo ass iight. Matter of fact you better not even talk to Milan."

"Me and her got a thing going.  I'm not staying away from her."

"You hurt her and I just might kill yo ass. Come on Millz."

I got 4 sisters and I hate when niggas like to take advantage and disrespect women.  Especially mines. And I've only known Millz for a short time but she's my bestfriend and I care about her.

Milans pov

I remember getting home and putting on pajamas. I stumbled and tripped but King was right there to help me. Even when I vommited, he held my hair back and patted my back.

He helped me even through my mood swings.

"And then When I was five my gold fish died.  And and he was my onky friend.  I knew I should'nve took him for a walk. I'm so stupid!" I cryed he hugged me.

"Your gold fish is in a better place now."

"I know."

----

I woke up with a pounding headache. I look over and see King on my floor. Shirtless with sweats on laying on his back and hand in his pants. I smiled he's so cute when he's sleep.

I could barely remember last night. Liquor and I don't get along. I do remember King helping me tho.  I look over and he had a trash can between us incase I threw up. He would be the best boyfriend ever.

I got up then showered and everything and then made him breakfast.  The least I could do. 

He came in yawning.  "Morning sleepy head." I sat his plate down. He laughed. "What's funny?"

"You."

"How?"

"Last night. Hahaha! I'm so glad you're sober and I can laugh now."

"What happened!?"

"So you don't remember?"

"I remember you taking care of me, the party, a gold fish somewhere,and throwing up."

"Girl lemme just say you are one crazy chick and I think you're bipolar."

"Omg what!"

"You told me about your fish. Your pet rock. Then you went on saying how your dad wished you were a boy. Then you said you were horny and how you've wanted to fuck the whole Jodeci group since you were 15, the you tryed to play with your self-"

"Oh my god."

"Not the worst part. You cryed a lot and wouldn't let me leave your side until you went to sleep."

I don't know what I be doin when I drink. I shouldn't drink any more I might slip up and tell him I'm crushing on him.

"I didn't... say anything did I?"

"You told me you needed some dick in your life. That's it and oh but you dry fucked this guy Oscar at the party."

"Are you serious?"

"Yeah I had to pull yo little nasty ass away." He laughed.  I shook my head and sat down. We ate. 

"Thanks though.  For taking care of me. I appreciate it."

"It's cool I'm used to it. But aye I'm bout to get ready for work.See you later. Oh what's for dinner? "

"You're cooking tonight!"

"Nah nah nah I took care of you I think you should cook."

"I made breakfast though!!"

"Lalalalala can't hear you blah la!!" He continued till he went in his room. I bit my lip why is he so perfect.

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

Please bare with me. This is my first story and I have so many ideas I feel like I'm rushing it. Please leave comments and vote. I get so excited when I see new reads and votes.  I appreciate it. But tell me what you think don't be afraid to express your opinion. If it's bad tell me if it's good tell me! Thanks :)

-Blue