♡Chapter 9

■□■□■□■□Ch 9■□■□■□■□

I packed my suitcase and got everything together. 

"You ready? This is what you need okay. A trip away." Kimi said. 

I laughed and nodded.  Oscar will be here in about an hour. I was excited for the trip but also nervous. I had my gun and tazer just incase.  Hey you never know.

"So how'd the waxing go?" Kimi asked.  I shivered just thinking about yesterday when I git my brazillian wax.

"It hurt so fucking much but its smooth so I'm happy." I said she laughed. 

"You got condoms and everything?"

"Kimi I'm not having sex with him."

"Bullshit. You ain't had none in over a month.  You're dying for some dick."

"Why are you so nasty!!?"

"Its called being freaky quit being so boring maybe that's why King likes Ebony bet..." she trailed off but it hurt me. Am I boring? "Milan I didn't mean it like that."

"Yes you did its fine."

"I mean if you spiced yourself up a little more you'd attract King. Oscar too even."

"Alright then."

"I didn't mean to hurt your feelings. I feel bad. I'll leave."

"Kimi sit your ass back down and help me pack." I laughed.  I was still upset. It wasn't because she said I was boring.  It was because she brought Ebony in and compared me to her.

I wasn't gone let that ruin the great mood I was in. After she left I was ready for the road trip.

King got home.  "Hey." I said putting my suitcases by the door. 

"Where you going?" He asked.

"Somewhere with Oscar."

"Why you need a suitcase?"

"Because I'm staying the weekend- Wait I don't have to explain nothing to you!  You need to worry about Ebony."

"Well I got my girl in place. Now I'm worried about you."

"Don't worry about me. I'm not your concern."

"But you are. Look I'm not gone be home this weekend either."

"That's fine just lock up I'm leaving in a few minutes."

"So you like Oscar."

I rolled my eyes. Oscar was just a distraction to get over King.

"Why?"

"Because I wanna kick his ass. I don't like him."

"I don't care! I don't like Ebony but I ain't kicked her ass... yet."

"Whatever."

"Yeah whatever."

We were silent for a bit. Both in thought.  I was thinking what a jealous asshole he was turning into. I don't know what he was thinking.

"Millz?"

"What?"

"The other day you said something about your heart being broke.... who broke it?"

The door was knocked on. I jumped from my seat and checked myself in the mirror by the door.  I looked good in my camouflage leggings bred 11's and a black belly shirt.

I opened the door.  Oscar stood before me wearing a muscle shirt his khaki cargos and his fire red 5's. Looking sexy as hell

"Hey O!" I hugged him he laughed and hugged me back stepping in.