♡Chapter 11

◀▲◀▲◀▲◀▲◀Ch 11▼▶▼◀▼▶▼▶▼▶

-2 weeks later-

I was in my anthropology class for the day. College oh college. Spring break is super near.

I left class and went to the cafe. I seen Oscar. We still talk and all he even comes over.  I think the whole yuck situation threw us both off.  But we're back on track with stuff. 

"Hey baby." He greeted me with a kiss. 

"Hey." I didn't mind him calling me baby even though we weren't together. I found it cute. 

We sat down and ate doughnuts and coffee together talking aboit our day.

---

I got home and King was on the couch. "Where's Ebony."

"Her friend Claire and her went shopping then they going clubbing." He sighed. 

"Why are you still with her if she makes you unhappy?"

"I love her."

"Are you IN love with her."

"I used to be.  Now I just love her a lot."

"King. Do you not understand how much better you can do than her! Fuck her! She doesn't deserve you at all! I-"

"Why are you so concerned about my relationship with her?"

"Because you're my friend and I care about you."

"Well stop aight.  Worry about what you and dick head got going on."

"Are you mad?"

"Not at all. I just don't like the dude. But if that's what you're into then do you."

He got up and went to his room which pissed me off.  Whatever. 

Later that night Oscar came over and I made is a good pork chop macaroni and scratch mashed potatoes. 

"Damn girl you really can cook." Oscar said smashing.  I laughed.  King looked envious.  "Why don't you get yo girl to make you something?" O laughed.

Ebony came down stairs in her panties and v neck. "I can cook." She said then went and sat on King. I did get a little jealous when I noticed O check her out. "Babe I can cook right?"

King was silent. She got up and stomped away. "Yes you can girl damn." King said aggravated she went to the kitchen. 

"I'm glad we don't act like that." Oscar said I laughed.

We finished plates and then we smelled something burning.  King jumped up and went to the kitchen. Me and O laughed hysterically. 

We heard Ebony whining and King yelling at her.  I thought it was funny. Bitch can't cook. I still don't understand why king is with her when she's good for nothing. 

I was laying down with Oscar. His arms wrapped around me. Holding me tight as I melted into his arms.

He kissed my neck.  "O I thought you were sleep."

"How can I sleep if my baby still up." Sucked my neck causing me to moan. 

"O stop." I moaned he grabbed my boob under my shirt.  He massaged and I was wide awake and wet.

"You on your period?" He asked.  I laughed

"No I promise."

"Good."

He lifted above me and kissed me. He took his shirt off I took mine off. Soon we were both down to just our underwear.  I stood on the bed and he pulled my panties down kissing up my thigh.  He grabbed my ass firmly and smacked it. He kissed the front on my coochie.  Then pulled me on him. I sat on his crotch feeling his erection.  I bit my lip. I grinded against him.

"Don't tease  me." He said. I bent down and sucked his neck. He grabbed my ass cheek then reached over in his jeans and got a condom. I got off and he pulled his boxers off god he was big! Like 10 inches.  He handed me the open condom and I slid it on him. I bit my lip and jerked him. He moaned.

I sat across his abs and continued jerking him. He pulled me up into a 69 position and sat me on his face as he ate me out. I moaned and grinded on his tounge.  Just as I was about to place my hungry mouth around his tip my door flew open. 

"King!" I yelled. He snatched his head back.

"I gotta talk to you Milan."

"Can it wait?" O sighed and rolled over putting me off. 

"No its important."

I huffed.  "Hold on."

He closed the door. "I'm sorry O."

"Everytime something happens."

"We can continue when I get back."

"I'm not in the mood really now. Yo boy killed my mood."

"I'm sorry." I tried to kiss him and he turned away.  I frowned and got up. I put my silk robe on then went to Kings room. He wasn't the only one disappointed. 

"What?"  I asked. He looked pissed. "What King."

"We on break again."

I shook my head.  "You interrupted me because of that bitch?"

"I'm upset."

"Fuck her! I can't believe you did this."

"Fuck Oscar! You wanna be salty about my problems I can be salty about yours!!" I stomped out slamming his door I went back to mine and Oscar was dressed and put on his shoes.

"O where you going?"

"Ima just go home aight."

"Why Oscar I wanna cuddle."

"I'll be over tommorow baby." He gave me a kiss and hug then left.

I layed in my bed sad. My nights ruined. 

=========

I didn't enjoy writing this chapter and I find it a little boring. Next chapter should be interesting though.

So why do O and Mil keep getting interrupted? 

Ebony and King on break again?

Why'd O leave?

Is Milan falling for O?

What happens next?

I want more comments and votes I didn't want to do this but...

3 votes
5 comments

till my next upload

Don't be a ghost reader!

♥Blue