♡Chapter 33

-'-'-"-"-"-"Ch 33"-"-"-'-'-

♥♡♥XXX♡♥♡!!

*Milans p o v*

Around 1 the party ended and everyone went home.

I went and showered then put on some pajamas. I went back downstairs wrapped in my blanket to find King cleaning up. I plopped on the couch.

He laughed "I guess yo lazy ass ain't gone help." He said.

I laughed. "Hey I cooked."

"Me too!"

"I'll clean tommorow.  Its chill day."

He dropped the trash bag. "Yeah you right." He jumped on the couch next to me. I laughed and pushed him.

He chuckled and layed against me. He started staring at me intensely. 

"Like what you see?" I asked. He smiled. Then sighed. 

"It's crazy. I been so wrapped up in Ebony I never realized what I could've had with the girl right up under me." He rubbed his finger along my jaw. I blushed. 

"You so cute." He said which made me melt. 

He smiled looking into my eyes. He leaned forward connecting our lips.

He slowly slipped his tounge in and got comfortable leaning back on the arm rest. He pulled me on his lap and I wrapped my arm around his neck he intertwined one of our hands.

The kiss was so passionate and lovely fireworks just sparked all over.

I thought about all the hurtful shit he said and all the times hes hurt me. I pulled back. If I fall for this trap again I'm gonna hate myself. 

"It's okay Millz. I'm not gone hurt you." He said. I was still unsure. "I promise." He said sincerity in his voice. I smiled.  I hope I can trust him. 

He flipped us putting him on top as we kissed. Hormones and emotions raged all over me.  I wanted him so bad.  I slowly reached down to his crotch feeling his erection.  I rubbed it through his sweats feeling it get harder and harder.  He pulled back biting his lip looking at me with lust. Those green eyes just put a spell on me. We kissed as we slowly undressed eachother. He sat me on the arm rest sucking my neck.  He smiled and took one of my nipples to his mouth.  I moaned and rubbed his head softly. His hand inched down and his finger entered me following another. I bilit my lip and moaned as his finger explored my corw. he came back up pulling me close and kissed me as he continued fingering me. His eyes staring lustfully into mine. I pushed his boxers down with my feet.

I felt his manhood touch my inner thigh. He rwmoved his fingers leaving me yearning for more. I looked down to see his friend. Around 9 in and a descent thick. He also kept hisself well groomed.  I bit my lip at the sight. Imagining what it looked like since the day I met him.  He pulled me on the couch as I rubbed his cheek and kissed him. He admired my body softly massaging me over every part. He put my legs around him making my heart race I've been waiting for this day forever.

He made eye contact with me and rubbed my cheek as he began to enter.  I gasped this was really happening. With King.

He bit his lip as he went deeper. I moaned and arched my back into him. He hasn't even done anyrhing and it feels so good. He massaged my nipple. Then leaned down to my ear after being fully in.

  "Let me give you something these other niggas never could." He whispered.  He began grinding his hips. I moaned and gripped his sides. He went a slow pace rotating his hips into me over and over sending shocks runnin throughout my whole body. I moaned and gripped his back as he picked his pace up. He met his mouth to mine and I felt like I was in heaven. He moaned into my mouth as I moaned in his.

After awhile he lifted up carrying me and leaned against the couch.  I placed my hands on the couch beside his head.  He bit his lip one hand on my butt the other on my waists.  I started grinding my hips on him. He moaned and threw his head back tightening his grip as I gave him my all. Our moans circling the air thats all you heard. Along with sounds of skin and wet stuff similar to when you stir macaroni.

He put me on the floor and grinded in me. Thrusting over and over giving me what he had.  It felt so good.  So right. So hypnotizing.

After several minutes of pure pleasure I buckled up and started coming.  I moaned out. He didn't stop though nor did he calm down. He was going at it. I scratched the floor.  He continued and just when I was about to calm down it all built up again.  Causing me to come even harder than before. Twice in a  row.

*Kings pov*

God her moans were so damn sexy. It made sex not enough. 

Being in her built a stronger connection.  The warm wet tight environment was nothing like I've had before. Maybe because it was right. 

She jumped under me as she came. The dick to much baby?

"How's it feel?" I asked seductively.  She moaned out squeezing her legs tighter around me.

"Goooood!" She screamed.  I groaned as her muscles clamped around me. Damn don't nut don't nut. 

She screamed out as she squirted all against me. Ooh baby a squirter huh?

She was shaking.  I kissed her before pulling out. She rolled over shaking and clenching her shaking legs together.  I kissed her thigh.  She calmed herself then lifted up scooting to me and we kissed and felt on eachother for awhile.  I picked her up and sat her back on my dick. She moaned.  I hugged her waists as she grinded.  "You feel so good Millz." I said kissing her.

"You feel so good inside me King." She moaned. I sucked her neck then layed her down. 

Slow pace to tease her and make her kniw this was the real deal this was happening. She got into a doggy position I reentered her. Damn she knew how to arch her back. She threw it back and damn I couldn't handle this pussy. Don't nut don't nut.  I squeezed her waists and bit my lip. Her muscles started contracting again because she was coming.  I couldn't stop this shit I was about to explode.  As soon as she finished I jerked out and my nut shot all on her back.

*Milans pov*

I fell to my side.  He fell beside me. Us both breathing hard.  I smiled at him and he smiled back.

He grabbed a tissue and wiped his nut off my back. 

He hugged me into his chest and pulled a blanket over us on the floor. We kissed.  "You don't understand how long I've wanted to do that." I said rubbing his jaw. He chuckled. 

"I thought about it a lot.  It was way better than I imagined." He said rubbing my butt.  I laughed. 

"I'm thinking about it now." He confessed.  I laughed and bit my lip.  I positioned his erection and slid down on.

"Fuck." He cussed I rode on him and kissed him.

Finally we're connected.