♥Chapter 20

●•●•●•●•●•Ch 20•●•●•●•●•●

*Oscars pov*

Man I swear.  I was just confident we weren't gone get interrupted.  I guess I was wrong.

I went down stairs.  "Man Gerald what's going on."

"Police out front."

"Why do you need a bat!?"

"Shit you never know!"

Me Gerald Jamaal and Fred all went outside. 

"We've gotten complaints.  Either calm this party down or I'm shutting it down." He said.

"I'm sorry officer we'll handle this." I said. All the guys started looking at me and busted out laughing.

"What?" I said Even the officer was laughing. 

"Bro! Who you been oraling!" Fred said.

"What you mean?" I was really confused.

"Yo mouth looks like a fucking glazed donut bruh!!" Jamaal said. I wiped my mouth to see Milans cum was all over my face. 

"Ah shit." I couldn't help but laugh.

"That's disgusting!" Gerald said.

"Aye it was good though." I licked my hand. 

"Oh that's gross!" Gerald said. The others just laughed. Gerald ass scared of pussy.

"Aight look." The officer tried  to stop laughing. "She must've had that good good to leave yo shit like that!" He said we laughed again. "But calm this party down. We get called again and its getting shut down."

"Gotcha." Jamaal said.

We went back in the house.  "Damn O. I was wondering where yo ass was." Jamaal said. I laughed. 

"I was with my girl of course! And I almost had it in Gerald ass cock blocked."

"Y'all still ain't fucked yet?"

"Nope.  Its frustrating but I know it's gonna happen sooner or later."

"Her friend feeling a nigga forreal.  She already wanna leave and let me take her home."

"I see you cuz!" We dapped.

I seen Milan across the room talking to Kinani. I made my way over there.

*Milans pov*

I seen Oscar. "Hey baby." He said.

"Boy I done told you." I said. He laughed. 

I yawned.  It was passed three.  "You tired?" He asked I nodded.

"I think I'm gonna head home."

"Aight." He hugged me and gave me a kiss. "Next time we're not gone get interrupted I promise."

I laughed. I went and grabbed Kinani. "You ready to go?"

"I'm staying with Jamaal.  Cover for me. I'll be back in the morning."

I looked at Jamaal. He nodded holding her hand.

"He coo people." O said. I nodded. 

"Call me." I said. She nodded.

O walked me to my car.  "I'm sorry we don't ever finish." He said.

"Its okay."

"Girl yo head game is on point you know that?"