♥Chapter 32

2 weeks later

"Milan Gretchin." People clapped and cheered I really heard Kimi and Kinani loud asses as I recieved my diploma. I smiled and went and stood in line with the other graduates. 

I cheered loud when they called Kings name. His sisters did to. He smiled and I could tell he laughed knowing that was our loud asses. Yes he's getting over Ebony finnaly he's been talking and laughing.  Hes going back to the old King. Minus the bitch Ebony.  Who's name isn't even household anymore.

*Kings pov*

We had a cook out at the crib. Jamaal and Nigel were working the grill. Jamaal a coo nigga and he got his shit together and seem to really care about my sis a lot.  So he coo in my book.  Good to have another nigga in the fam.

Everyone was having a good time. I invited my friends Chris and Mac over.  And I swear he was tryna flirt with Gia.  But I'm not gone trip.  She need a nigga. 

I seen Milan grooving by herself to an upbeat r&b song. I couldn't help but smile.  I couldnve made it through my depression  without her by my side.

I snuck up and grabbed her waists. She jumped. "Oh King.  You scared me." She said. I laughed. 

"Keep grooving girl." I danced on her.

Kinanis pov

I smiled. "Look at that." All us girls looked at King and Milan getting they dance on in the livingroom together. 

"We knew they was gone be together." Tamara said.

"They not together officially.  But I know its soon."  I said. 

We all nodded in agreement and smiled. Maybe the bitch cheating turned out to be a good thing. 

*Milans pov*

The song ended and I tried to walk away but King pulled me back against him. "Are you enjoying my ass against your crotch?" I asked. He laughed. 

"Maybe." He wrapped his arms around my waists and layed his chin on my shoulder.  I wore heels so we were the same height.

"Thankyou." He said

I laughed. "For what?"

"Everything.  No matter how many times I hurt you you were still there for me."

"That's what friends do." I said.

He chuckled. "That's what ride or dies do."

I blushed and turned my head opposite him. He laughed and released his hands. I faced him

"Ima go hang with the guys." He said. He kissed my cheek.

"Alright." I said with the reddest face. He smiled then winked and walked away.  When he got outside all the girls squealed and ran to me.

"Oh my God!"

"He's so into you!"

"They're fucking I knew it!"

"They're a couple!"

"She's blushing hard!"

"Okay hush y'all!" I laughed.

"You and him got it going on." Gia said.

"Nah that's you and Chris. We're just friends y'all."

"Mmhmm." They didn't believe it. I shrugged. 

A couple hours later the party was still on.  "Kinani I got this for you." I gave her the flyer.  She read it then gasped.  She jumped on me and hugged me like she wasn't pregnant.  I laughed. 

"Oh my God!!! Thankyou."

"A friend of mine works there.  I recommended you."

She was close to tears. It was a motherhood model agency. She can model with the baby so they both win.

She ran outside to tell Jamaal.

I heard the door ring. I went and answered.  No one therw just a package.  I picked it up. Guess I don't have to sign anything. 

I read and seen it was from my dad. I hurried and took it to the kitchen.  I opened it.

It was some money in cash a couple bricks. Then a generic congratulation card along with him and my moms class rings.  I smiled and tried on the rings. My dads didn't fit at all. But my moms perfectly fit my pointer finger.  I smiled as I examined it.

"Who was at the door?" King asked coming behind me.

I showed him the box and who's name was on it.  He just smiled knowing it was a special moment for me. My dad knew I graduated. He finnaly seen I could succeed without him.