Chapter 19

~Tony~
Mike took out some tissues from his bag and helped me to sit up, supplying me around my waist. He sat next to me but facing me so our hips were together and his left arm around my back holding me up. I still felt woozy and Mike kept blurring in an out of focus, as though I was looking at him through a camera lens.
"You're so nice to me Mike," I told him as he began wiping away tears and blood.
He smiled and nodded, pulling a plaster out of his backpack. He smoothed back my hair and finished wiping the blood which stung a lot. I winced in pain, but he stuck the plaster over the cut and held my face in his his right hand, running his thumb along my cheekbone.
"All better," he said with a slightly sad smile.
"What's the matter?" I whispered.
He paused for a moment, before shaking his head.
"Nothing, it's nothing, Tone. Come on, let's get you home," he told me, helping me to my feet. He continued to support me around my waist and allowed me to rest my head on his shoulder. 
We began to walk together and soon enough we had reached my house.
"Do you have your key?" Mike asked as we reached the front door I nodded and yawned feeling even drowsier than before.
"In my backpack," I mumbled, shutting my eyes.
"Okay, Tone, stay with me," I heard his soft voice say.
He got out the key and opened the door leading me inside.
"Tone, are you okay to stand for a second while I get the first aid kit so I can properly clean your cut?" He asked, loosening his grip on my waist. I nodded feeling a fierce pain in my head as I did so. Mike left my side and I went to lay on the couch.
Mike came back and continued cleaning my cut in silence. When he was done, my wooziness was beginning to fade and I sat up when I heard him give a small sniffle. He was crying which scared me because I think I'd only ever seen him do that once or twice before.
"Mike?" I asked shakily, fighting back the urge to pull him into my arms.
"Tony, I'm so sorry about all of this. I can't believe I let you get hurt, can you forgive me?" He spoke, tears streaming down his face.
I pulled him into my arms and held him as close as I possibly could.
"Mike, it wasn't your fault, Jaime-" I started, once we pulled away.
"No, I mean I am sorry about that, but I meant when I said yes to going on a date with you and then you found me at the mall. That was the worst possible way to be honest with you," he cut in.
I just nodded, I had to admit that caused me unbelievable hurt, but I knew I'd always forgive and love Mike.

A/N: short again because today's going to be a little difficult. I hope you enjoyed thanks for reading and comment any thoughts.