Chapter 23

~Tony~
It was a couple of days after Milford drunk and it was now Friday. I was sitting doing my homework at around eight pm when someone started knocking frantically at the door. I jogged downstairs to answer it and opened it to reveal Mike. He was grinning excitedly and out of breath.
"You need to come with me, right now, Tone," he instructed, knotting his fingers with mine and dragging me over to his car.
"Mikes, wait, what's going on?" I giggled, pulling him to a stop on the porch.
"I'll explain on the way," he told me, dragging me to the car and opening the door for me, before running around and getting in the drivers seat.
I couldn't help but smile, seeing how excited Mike was and I started feeling this surge of love for him. He starts up the car and looks over at me.
"What?" He smiles back a self conscious blush spreading across his cheeks.
I smile and shake my head.
"Nothing," I said softly, averting my gaze.
"Okay so let me tell you why I have kidnapped you,"Mike began jokily.
"Reason number one; you're cute. Reason number two; we're going on a date. Reason number three, well it's a little longer. I was walking to 711 to get a snack and then I see this poster for a play, just on the ground. So I look at it and guess what play it was for. Waiting For Godot by Samuel Beckett and it's on in 20 minutes so we have to go," Mike informs me excitedly.
"Really? Oh my god, you remember that from when we were little?" I said, shocked and happy.
"Of course, Tone," he said sincerely, reaching for my hand with his spare hand.
I laced our fingers together and kissed his hand, loving that I finally could.
A/N: short again because I've really been struggling with writing recently and I probably won't be able to update tomorrow. Please comment and vote bc it motivates me a ton. Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoyed.