#12, What Crawled Up His Ass And Died?

"Good morning sunshine!" Ryan greeted brightly as I walked towards him locking the door behind me.

I looked at him frowning, "What's good about this morning?"

"What's not good about this morning?" He smiled while I scowled.

"Everything!" I said throwing my hands up.

"Not a morning person eh?" He asked smirking.

"Not at all." I said cringing.

"Same." He said.

"You? Well doesn't seem like it." I said cocking an eyebrow at him.

"Today...is just different." He said with an unreadable emotion in his eyes.

We just stood there looking into each other's eyes. We were snapped back to reality when a car honked passing by.

"Well hop on sunshine." He said wearing his helmet and handing me one.

I sat and kept my hands on his shoulders for support. He just shook his head removing my hands and wrapping them around his waist. He started the bike and sped down the road. I smiled at the free feeling, my hair flying everywhere. We reached school within five minutes due to his speed.

He parked his bike and I got down handing him the helmet. Immediately I noticed the curious stares and whispers of the students. I blushed a bit embarrassed by the attention while on the other hand Ryan didn't even seem to notice it. He probably is used to such attention on a daily basis.

He took my hand in his and started walking, I heard the students gasp and point at our connected hands. I ducked my head down looking at my worn out sneakers and let him guide me. Once we came in Stephanie walked up to him giving me a glare.

"Hey" She said wrapping her hands around his neck.

"What are you doing with this nerd?" She asked him pouting.

I looked away thinking he will flirt back with her and abandon me, this thought made my stomach churn. I was surprised when he shrugged off her hands as if disgusted, "Don't you dare call her a nerd or any such name and if you do I swear you won't like the result." He said glaring at her while I looked at him shocked.

Giving her a last glare he walked towards our lockers, my hand still in his. He smiled looking back at me while I mirrored his expression.

We reached my locker and he left me to go to his and bring his books.

He then walked me to my first class, this action of him made me feel all giddy. We stopped at the door, I tucked my hair behind my ear looking down shyly.

"So I guess I'll see you later?" He asked.

"Yeah" I smiled and he did the same.

He then leaned down and placed a kiss on my cheek, his lips lingering there for some time. He withdrew and walked away winking at me as I stood there with my mouth hanging open, my face probably resembling a tomato.

I walked in the class to see everyone staring at me, they must have seen what happened. I quickly made my way towards my seat and sat down hiding my face behind my hair.

.............................................................................................

"Tell me everything! I mean every single thing!" Cassie said as soon as I sat down at our lunch table.

"Tell what?" Caleb asked confused.

"About her date with Ryan" She said smirking at me while I glared.

"You went on a date with that asshole?!" Caleb said angrily.

"No Caleb it was not a date, we just hung out, that's all. And why are you getting agitated because of this?" I asked him.

"Whatever" He muttered and looked away scrolling through his phone annoyed. 

I'll talk to him later.

"So are you going to tell or not?" Cassie said wiggling her eyebrows.

"Ugh! He just made me do his first condition which was skipping with him. We went to a park and just sat there talking, he even got me an ice cream." I narrated smiling remembering the time.

"Oh that is so cute!" She gushed.

"I also got to know that I have met him before, when we were younger." I told her making her eyes wide.

"You serious?" She whispered.

I nodded and she whistled lowly while Caleb was frowning at his food, he suddenly got up and walked away.

"What crawled up his ass and died?" I asked her.

"I'll go and check on him." Cassie replied going behind him.

I sat there quietly eating my food when I heard the chair next to me scrapping. I looked up to see Ryan sitting beside me while his two other friends sat in front of us.

"Hey babe." He said smirking.

"Hey jerk" I rolled my eyes.

"Ouch!" He said pouting and rubbing his hand over his heart. I laughed and pinched his cheeks, he just looked too cute.

I saw his cheeks getting red and laughed.

"Damn bro, you are whipped." One of his friends said laughing.

"No I am not!" He denied huffing and pouting slightly while we just laughed harder.

"Kay mate, well hello there gorgeous." The guy sitting in front of me said winking.

"Hi" I replied politely.

"So do we have any classes together?" He asked sipping his drink.

"Yea, we have English together." I answered

"Are you single?" He asked winking.

I blushed at this but before I could reply I felt myself being lifted from my seat and placed in someone's lap. I tried to pry myself off but the person had an iron grip.

Ryan wrapped his arms around me possessively glaring at his friend while he just raised his hands laughing.

"Just messing with you dude"

"Whatever." Ryan mumbled holding me close to him, my heart was beating wildly in my chest and there was a freaking jungle stampede going on in my stomach.

"Well since our buddy here won't introduce us we'll do it ourselves, I am Asher." The guy previously sitting in front of me, that is before being placed in Ryan' lap, said. He was cute with dirty blonde hair and blue eyes.

"And I'm Ray." The other guy introduced. Even he was good looking with light brown hair and light brown eyes.

They both had leather jackets on and I could make out their tattoos beneath their thin v neck shirts giving them their bad boy image.

"Mae Waters" I introduced myself.

"We know," Ray said. "Our buddy here keeps talking about you." He said smirking at Ryan making heat crawl up my neck.

He talks about me? Wow.. 

I felt like giggling but restrained.

"Shut up" Ryan muttered while they just laughed at him.

___________________________________________________________

sorry for any typos!

Vote!

Comment!

Share!