#17, CHANNING TATUM!! YOU'RE MY BAE!!!

"I don't know what to do Cassie!" I said with tears rolling down my face. 

Cassie hugged me tightly trying to comfort me while I sobbed like a baby. 

Yes Cassie knows everything about Cole and what he did which practically ruined my life, she was there for me at my most vulnerable moment to back me up. She was not just my best friend but my sister.

"He'll not do anything Mae, I won't let him do anything to you I promise! Just...just call me and I'll inform dad about it okay? Heck if you want I'll tell him right now!" She said and picked up her phone. Her dad worked in the police department.

"No Cassie! Don't do it right now! I have already faced a lot of drama I don't want more of it." I pleaded softly, she sighed closing her eyes.

"Okay...for now though. If anything happens, ANYTHING you'll inform me! Got that?" She asked in a stern voice making me smile a little.

We sat there in silence lost in our own thoughts.

"I...I am just so...tired Cassie. I want everything to be like how it was before...why did it change Cassie? Am I so bad that God gave me this punishment? Why does God hate me so much?" I whispered biting my lips to prevent from bursting out crying.

"Oh Mae...listen what happened was not your fault do you understand? And all that happens...happens for a reason. If God has given you hardship then just know that he is just testing you because you are one of the best and the strongest person, and you know there is always sunshine after rain. So just believe he has a really good reason for doing whatever he does and I am sure he has something awesome in store for you." She said.

I just kept looking down and nodded.

 "Since when did you become so...deep? " I chuckled softly.

She laughed, "Yes that was...ugh! It doesn't suit me." She flipped her hair back and I laughed agreeing.

"Hey Cassie?"

"Hmm?"

"Thank you," I said smiling, "for always being there for me."

She smiled back and hugged me, "You don't need to thank me Mae, I will always be there for you. After all, you are my sister."

I smiled and nodded at her.

"How's Caleb?" I asked curious after a few moments. "I haven't seen him around much."

Cassie averted my gaze and looked at the door.

"He went to his grandmother's place, you know, some family function." She shrugged.

After I learned that he likes me, things have become awkward between us. We are not how we used to be and I miss that terribly.

"Anyways, you tell me, what's up with Ryan?" She asked wiggling her eyebrows and making a kissy face.

I smacked her playfully blushing but my expression quickly saddened remembering him. 

Cassie noticed this. "What's wrong?" She asked, concern etched on her face.

I told her everything that happened today and she squeezed my shoulder comfortingly.

"Did you talk to him?" She asked and I shook my head no.

She sighed, "honestly I don't think he'll do such a thing...I know he's a so called 'bad boy' but he's not a player. I think you should talk to him once" She reasoned.