#Bonus 3, Apply Water To That Burn

Cassie leaned towards me keeping her eyes trained on Asher. 

"I guess...I guess he's on his 'man period.'" She whispered making air quotes at the term 'man period'.

"I heard that!" He scowled and Cassie immediately jumped apart squealing. 

I glanced over at Ryan and Ray who too were looking nervous fidgeting with their fingers or phone or running a hand through their hair. 

We were feeling like kids who were being scolded by their parents...actually that time, when they are not saying anything and are simply staring at us angry while we are looking guilty because we know what mistake we made. The only difference, here I don't know what we did but I am assuming by their expressions that Ryan and Ray know what's wrong.

"What is wrong Asher?" I finally ask exasperated.

"What is wrong? You want to know what is wrong huh?! Why don't you ask your 'pretty' boyfriend here?" He says in a cold voice.

"Ryan?" 

"Umm..you see..what happened was--" He stuttered running his hands through his hair frustrated.

Asher holds up his hands stopping him from saying any further and sighs sagging his shoulders. 

"There is this girl I thought I liked--"

"Wait, thought?" Cassie interjects

"Yeah..thought." He glared as if daring us to ask anymore questions.

"So I didn't know how to approach her and then I told these morons here thinking they might help and THEN they told me to text her first and to behave all cool and confident, which I am by the way.......anyways, I foolishly agreed to it and they told me what to send. Resulting in..." He paused for a dramatic effect. 

I quickly unlocked my phone and played the drum roll beat.

Just as the the cymbal sound went off..

"The murder of my ego." He said in a low voice.

Cassie and I looked at him weirdly while both the guys shifted uncomfortably.

"So she like...seen-zoned you?" Cassie asks

"No."

"Hmm..she not-interested-zoned  you?"

"Nope."

"Wait! She friend-zoned you?!" She gasps and I look at him wide eyed.

"Even worse...." He rubs the back of his neck, "...for a guy."

We look at him confused and he sighs taking out his phone and holding it out. I keep my eyes trained at him cautiously while taking it.

(A/N: bold will be Asher and italics will be the girl)

' Hey there  ;) '

' Hi? '

' We have chemistry together ;) '

 ' Okay? '

' *Chemistry Class together '

' ;) '

' Ummm...'

' *sighs* Asher Evans here, we have to work on a project... '

 ' Oh yeah! Hi Asher :) '

' So when can I take you out? '

' I mean...to work on the project '

' ;) '

 ' I guess, tomorrow after school? '  

' Thats fine :) '

' So wassup? '

' Nothing much...listening to music ' 

' Really? Same here! What are you listening? '

' Panic!At The Disco. You? '

' Would you believe me if I say same? '

' Wow :) We have same taste in  music. '                                                                                                                

' Yeah..and I am very sure we have quite more similarities ;) '

' Uhh..anyways I have to go. It was nice talking to you my brother from another mother :) '                                                                                                            

' Okay then :) '

' Wait..... '

' Brother? '

 'Yeah, you yourself said we have many similarities right? That means like siblings! And I always wanted a brother :D '                                                                                                                                 

' ................ '

' ? '

' Brother... '

' K. '

' ? '

' Brother-zoned... '

' K. '

' :'D '

' How are you brother? ' 

' In pain...sister '

' ;) ' 

"Dude she BROTHER-ZONED you!?" Cassie shouts laughing like a manic as Asher grumbles something under his breath.

"Apply some water to that burn Asher." 

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.

This is an actual conversation which I had with one of my *ahem* 'brothers' ;D