#Bonus 7,#FriendshipGoals

Cassie, Ray and I were sitting in Ryan's basement playing a serious game of poker. Ryan and Asher were out doing some gang work.

"Hey! You cheated you cheater!" Ray exclaimed as Cassie won this round. I have to give it to her..that girl knows how to play.

"Deal with it kiddo!" she raises an eyebrow smirking.

"Kiddo? I am your boyfrie-"

The door suddenly barged open and Ryan poked his head inside. My eyes widened as I took in his face which was covered in bruises.

"Umm a little help here" He said wincing in pain as he staggered in.

I gasped when I saw him carrying  a half conscious Asher inside. If I thought Ryan was looking bad Asher was looking even worse. They both were bleeding but Ryan not as much as Asher.

Another gasp left me when I saw the deep stab wound on Asher's shoulder which he was clutching tightly.

Ray immediately helped Ryan carry Asher and laid him down on the couch. 

"This is the "gang work" you both were doing?" I glared at them.

"We didn't expect it to get so...unexpected. The other gang played dirty!" Ryan tried to defend and Asher groaned in agreement. or in pain. or in both.

"Here" Cassie handed over the first aid box.

I looked over at Asher and winced.

"We need to take him to the-"

"No hospitals" Ray said and I looked at him confused.

"They'll ask too many questions" Ryan said his voice muffled because of the ice pack he held over his face.

"You mean-"

"We have to do it ourselves" Ray said confirming my thought.

"It's not the first time" Ryan said a bit hesitantly "It happens all the time" he said and I glared harder shaking my head.

"But that is how the gang life is Mae" Ray sighed making me sigh as well.

Asher groaned again and Ray helped him take off his shirt. I examined the wound which was beside his right shoulder blade.

"That looks bad..."Cassie said and I roll my eyes

"No shit"

"Now what should we do?" Cassie asked taking out some bandages and cotton along with an antiseptic and keeping them on the coffee table beside the couch.

"Don't know...never had such an...injury before" Ryan mumbled and Ray nods and Asher...groans.

"It'll need stitches that I can tell-- what are you doing" Ray asks me as I take out my phone and click a photo of Asher.

"Putting this on instagram" I reply typing away "#GangLife #Swag #FriendStabbed #Didn'tChooseThugLifeThugLifeChoseMe #Yo! #Lol "

"Are you serious?"

"No! I don't even have an instagram!" I reply exasperated " Looking how to tend such a wound"

Everyone makes and ooooohhh except for Asher who..groans again..poor guy!

"Did you find anything?" Ray asked.

"It says...DON'T be stupid and go to the HOSPITAL!" I narrow my eyes while they roll theirs

I sigh "But it says that if you want to be stupid then.." I instruct them and Ray does as said.

Asher yells in pain and we stuff a towel in his mouth to muffle the sound. I avert my gaze as Ray goes on to stitch his wound with Cassie helping him.

After what felt like forever Ray finally finishes and hands Asher some pain killers.

Ryan goes to his room and comes back down in fresh...bloodless clothes.

"Now what should we do with him?" Cassie asked keeping away the supplies.

Ryan looks over at him "Nothing"

I gasp "what?"

"My middle finger would love to give you  a standing ovation for that" Asher said before passing out cold.

Ray and Ryan look over his form then at each other and shrug walking out of the room.

Cassie and I shake our heads "#FriendshipGoals"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------