#Bonus 5, It's Called...WIFI

Just a little more! Almost there!

One more branch Mae just one more and you will be there! 

Why are trees so tall?! 

No wait....why is  his room so high up?!

I heaved myself up and sat on the branch panting.

Yes people you guessed it right, I was outside Ryan's room. And by outside I mean outside, hanging on the branch right beside his balcony. The same tree which I had climbed when I sneaked in his room to delete my video that day.

And if you are wondering then no, I am not insane. Well yes the idea is and don't even ask me what I am doing here because I myself don't know why I didn't ring the bell to go in, like a normal person would do. 

I glanced at his window to see that it was...locked!

The lights were off. 

I looked at my watch, 11:50 pm only ten minutes left! Shit!

I opened the small sling bag I was carrying and sighed in relief. I took out the pebbles and aimed one at his  window. 

Don't look at me like that... It's..it's for emergency! Like this....anyways..

I threw one but it missed and fell down. 

"Oww!" Someone whimpered from below. I looked down to see Asher rubbing his shoulder pouting and I mouthed a sorry. 

Yes those three were there hiding below too.

I sighed and aimed another one, I bit my lip and threw it with as much force as I could muster. 

CRASH!

I winced at the sound and bit my tongue to restrain from cursing. I heard some shuffling from his room and a dim light was switched on.

The glass door slid open and  my breath hitched as a shirtless sleepy Ryan walked out frowning.

His eyes landed on my half hanging and half sitting form on the tree and narrowed.

I gave him a bright smile. 

Stay cool...stay calm..

 "Good morning!" I blurted out without thinking.

My eyes widened and I mentally face palmed. 

"I meant good evening!

 No good afternoon! 

Shit!

 Good night! No g--"

I was cut off when he chuckled. The moonlight washed over his chiseled form and his eyes glistened like jewels.

  Oh Lord! Such people should be banned!

"I must say sunshine, you flatter me." He leaned keeping his hands on the railing and smirked, "to what do I owe this honour?" He asked resting his chin on his hand.

At least help me off this tree!?

 I wanted to glare at him so bad but then remembered why I came here and stopped myself.

"Help me down and I'll tell you." I say and he makes a thinking face. 

"First answer my question. If you get it right I'll help you." He grins and I fume in anger. 

That jerk!

"Fine! shoot!"

"What is the four-letter word that can distract you from everything?" He smiles

Huh? 

"Uhh...love?" I ask uncertainly.

He smiles and I start to smile, I guess I got it right--

"Wrong answer."

What?

"But it's love-"

"No child no, it's not love....

it's called WIFI." He says and I gape at him.

I glance at my watch, three minutes left!

"Ryan!" I whine giving my puppy dog face and he hesitates, I laugh internally.

"Alright." He sighs and helps me down in his balcony.

"You know...it's usually the guy who climbs the tree..or the pipe to the girl's window." He raises an eyebrow.

one minute 

"Guess the tables have turned?" I shrug and he smirks sneaking his hand around my waist and pulling my flush against his chest.

I blush hard as I come in contact with his bare chest. 

"What are you doing here anyway?" He asks smiling and I couldn't help but smile back.

"S-surprise?" I giggle nervously and see only ten seconds left.

He narrows his eyes but his smile does not waver.

"I-"

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!" I yell in his ear and he jumps back wincing.

"Damn! When did you become so loud?" He says but I grin and hug him tight which he immediately returns.

"I must say sunshine," he lifts his head. "You have swept me off my feet." He chuckles and I laugh.

I lean forward and kiss him softly. 

"Where is my gift?" He asks pulling back and I reach in my bag  pulling it out.

His eyes light up like a kid in a candy store as he takes it from me.

He quickly unwraps his present and holds up the hoodie I gave him, but I cover his eyes with my hands immediately.

"First wear it" I say.

"Sunshine-"

"Pweease!" I plead and he sighs making me smirk evilly.

He pulls it over his head wearing it. I remove my hands and bite my lip hard to muster in my laugh as his smile drops once he takes in the hoodie which had in bright pink bold letters-

I LOVE POWERPUFF GIRLS!

He frowns, "I said I was six!" He huffs and I laugh out loud.

"Ha ha so funny!" He glares as I try to compose myself.

A bright flash goes off and I see a grinning Ray sitting on the tree branch with his phone. 

When did he get there?

"Happy birthday bro!" He says holding up the picture of Ryan in the hoodie.

"This is going on facebook birthday boy." He smiles evilly and Ryan seethes in anger.

"You are so dead!" 

------------------------------------------------------------------