#25, I Am Pretty Sure I Just Died

"This is so hard!" I whine and throw the dagger forcefully at the dummy, wincing a little as it implants in its arm.

We currently were in the basement at Ryan's house, or more like mansion. He has a huge hall with all types of guns, knives and daggers, practice targets and dummies, separate place for practicing hand to hand combat. I was a bit freaked out but at the same time a sense of excitement was running through my veins.

They let me decide what to train in first and I chose daggers, don't ask me why because even I don't know. Ray being the 'dagger expert' was training me since the past two hours. 

At first I didn't even manage to hit the dummy but after *cough* a thousand *cough* tries I finally managed to hit its leg and now arms.

"Come on Mae, try aiming for the chest area or the head or you know...that area." Ray said and I grimaced at the last one.

"You will take down the opponent at once if you hit these places." He said.

Ouch..

I squinted at the dummy and tried to aim for its chest area, I took a deep breath lifting my hand and threw the dagger with all my might.

I closed my eyes praying that it had hit its intended destination but when I opened my eyes to take a peek, I saw it jutting out from its upper arm. I sagged in disappointment and Ray chuckled.

"At least you are hitting it now," he tried to encourage me. "Unlike before." I glared and he scratched the back of his neck making me sigh and nod.

"And you did quite well, this being your first time handling it." He said and I gave a small smile.

"And hitting the arms and legs are also equally important." Asher says coming behind me.

"If you hit them in the arms or legs it will slow them down if not stop and that too, is also a great advantage." He says and Ray nods in agreement. I look around to see Ryan on the other end of the room hitting a punching bag.

 He was just in his track pants and his body was glistening with sweat. His muscles rippled with each punch, I raked my eyes over his abs and the prominent v on his hips, I felt my cheeks heat up and I compelled myself to look away but my eyes had a  mind of their own and continued to stare.

 He looked so....eatable 

What?! No no ew ew eww! Bad Mae! I take that back.

He looked in my direction and winked smirking, I finally tore my eyes away and he continued to assault the life out of the poor bag.

"Now shooting time!" Asher announced and dragged me towards the gun area.

I gulped as I took in all the scary looking killing machines. He handed me one and pulled me towards the targets. He explained to me all about how to use it and then started to talk about it which was nothing more than gibberish to me.

I spent the next hour shooting the targets or more like trying to shoot them. I did manage to hit the outer rings but missed it completely most of the time.

"Push yourself Mae! Push!" Asher screamed.

"You make it sound like I am in labour or something." I huff and shoot hitting the inner second ring and he laughs out loud.

"Aim for the bulls eye." He says. I shoot and again it hits the inner second ring. Finally something better.

"Well you cannot expect me to become Katniss or Tris in one day" I sigh and wipe the sweat from my forehead.

"Nope we won't and you did good today, I must say I am very impressed." Asher says.

"Oh yes! Mission accomplished since I wake up everyday to impress you!" I fake squeal and he shakes his head.

"Now time for your final training of the day." Asher says.

"What now?" I asked confused.

"Fighting, with Ryan." He smirks and I gulp.

...........................................................................................................

"This is so unfair!" I complain.

"Everything is fair in love and war." Ryan says and tightens his grip on my hands as I try to squirm.

I was lying on the ground on my stomach and Ryan was straddling me, pinning my hands on my back. Not even two seconds had passed of the 'training' when he tackled me down.

"Yeah and this is neither," I grunt, "so get your fat self off me!"

"You think I am fat?!" He fake exclaims in a high pitched voice.

"Yup, you are SO fat Ryan!" I say.

"I hurt." He says sarcastically.

"Get off!" I whine.

"Nope I  comfy here." He says and I bet he is smirking that stupidly hot smirk of his.

"Get off or...or..." I try to think of something.

"Or?" He says and I feel his breath hit the back of my neck making me shiver.

"Or I'll send your video to everyone." I say and he stills.

"Which video?" He asks suspiciously.

"The one Ray made last night." I grin and feel his grip loosen, I was about to squirm out but he quickly got hold of my waist and pulled me on top of him while he now laid on the ground on his back.

I blush as I straddled his waist now but he narrowed his eyes, "how do you have it?"

"Ray sent me." I smirk and he groans.

 "Now I want my video back and then I'll give you yours." I state.

"Nope, my one condition is left." He says.

"I refuse to do it." I say crossing my arms.

"You have no choice." He says coolly raising an eyebrow.

"Yes, yes I do. I have your video." I frown.

"Send it, I don't care." He shrugs and my mouth drops open.

"But...but-"

"I'll just say it was for a dare or...that you blackmailed me." He says making a mock puppy dog face.

I look at him in shock, "you wouldn't!"

"Oh I so would!" He laughs evilly.

"Ryan give me my video." I say running my hands down my face tiredly.

"I will, just agree to the last condition." He says.

"Fine! What do I have to do?" I sigh and look at him waiting.

He looks at me for a moment, a series of emotions flickering in his eyes.

I get nervous by every passing second

What will he make me do? Please let it not be something embarrassing! Even though the previous two were not...what I had expected but its Ryan Stone...you never know with him.

"Be mine" He says finally.

I am pretty sure I just died.

_______________________________________________________________

RAE SHIPPERS! COMMENT  BELOW WITH #RAE!!! DO IT!!!!

Q- What kind of music do you like? Who is your all time favourite artist?

Sorry for any typos!

Vote!

Comment! 

Share!

:)