#32, I Have To Watch MasterChef

" Bloody hell Asher! Ouch! You ..motherf-"

"Language!"

"Sorry, sorry!"

"Get off my feet you doofus!"

"I swear to God Ray-"

"Quiet!" Ryan whisper shouted at us.

"Who has the damn flashlight?" He asked exasperated. Asher and Ray started fumbling looking for it but someone crashed into me making me fall back on my butt. 

That hurt!

I hissed covering my eyes when the bright light shone directly on my face. 

"Why is your butt kissing the floor?" Ray asked moving the light away from my face.

"My butt fell in love with it." I rolled my eyes.

"Really? That's great!" He grinned and I looked at him with 'are-you-serious-right-now?' look.

"Here," Ryan said offering his hand and pulling me up. "Are you okay?"

I winced in pain, "Hurts!" I muttered.

"You want me to make it feel better?" He asked with a cheeky smirk and I glared at him.

"You keep your hands to yourself mister!" I warned him.

He was about to say something-

"Can't keep my hands to myself, No matter how hard I'm trying to, I want you all to myself ..."

Someone's phone starts blaring making Ryan freeze and me stare at him in horror.

The person immediately turned it off and an awkward silence surrounded us. I was blushing furiously and Ryan was grinning from ear to ear. 

I turned towards Asher who held up his hands along with his phone looking sheepish, "What?"

"Sorry, I am late!" Cassie arrives panting and adjusting her dark hoodie.

Ray walks towards her pecking her once while she gave a shy smile. 

Yes they are together now. Surprised?! 

No?

Okay...

"Okay people, ready?" The boys nodded once while Cassie and I gave a nervous tight lipped smile.

"Loosen up a bit, you'll enjoy." Asher says placing a hand on my shoulder and I sighed following them.

Let me explain. 

It's been a month since that incident at the warehouse. it still gives me shudders when I think of it but I couldn't be happier since the worst nightmare of my life was gone now. Everything fell back to normal after that. Caleb moved away but before going he sent a long apology letter, his behaviour and what he did hurt a lot and I am not sure whether I will forgive him or not, maybe in the long run but not now. Soon after, Ray asked Cassie out and she agreed, though she was reluctant at first but gave them a chance and now they can't be separated. When we told her about the gang and everything we did, she instead of being scared or angry of the fact that we deal with guns and kill people was angry with the fact that we didn't include her in it and that something "interesting" in her boring life could have happened hence, the reason of her presence right now. 

Right now...

We were in front of our school dressed in complete black with spray paints in our hands. 

In the middle of the night.

Ryan took my hand as we made our way towards the gates of hell..err..school. In  the dark it actually looked scary and gloomy, I looked on the right to see no security guard on duty and sighed in relief but then saw that the gates were locked.