#30, I Can Wear A Potato Sack And Still Pull It Off

I closed my eyes as my body jerked from the impact of the gun.

 For a small gun that was powerful.

I know I am really bad at aiming and honestly I actually didn't aim anywhere but just shot out of desperation and fear of losing Ryan.

I felt my heart pounding and sweat trickling down my neck as I was met by silence after the loud shot, I was afraid to open my eyes and see whom....or what the bullet hit.

What if I hit Ryan? Oh God no! And by the amount of silence around I know something is wrong.

Shit!

Shit!

Shit!

Shit!

If my grandmother heard me right now she would probably wash my mouth with soap and take me to Church after giving hours of lecture on good behaviour and sprinkling holy water on me because of the amount of cursing but....

sshhhhiiittttttt!

I take deep breaths to gather courage to open my eyes. I pressed my lips together in a hard line scrunching up my face and slowly open my right eye to take a peek.

I was met by three figures staring at me with their mouths agape.

Ryan with amusement mixed with shock.

Cole with horror.

And Caleb was looking at all of us with a weird face, like 'I-don't-know-what-the-heck-is-happening-but-okayyyy...' expression, still cradling his nose.

I missed the bullet, didn't I?

After a few moments of awkward silence I crossed my arms  feeling self conscious and frowned at them.

"What?" I huffed.

They all seemed to snap out their frozen stupor muttering something under their breath but I caught Cole saying something along the lines of "Crazy girl" and "pathetic shot"

I gaped at him, "Hey! Shut up!"

He should be happy I missed the freaking bullet!

"I don't know if you have kidnapped before or not but I am pretty sure this is not how it happens.." Caleb said slowly looking at us as if we were idiots.

Cole glared and clapped his hands twice. 

I looked at him in confusion, what is he clapping for?  Caleb's eye opening statement?

My question was answered when a horde of men popped out of nowhere and surrounded us. 

Ooooohhhhhh...but where were they even hiding the whole time?

"You know it could have been settled easily before she shot but I guess I have to go the hard way now." Cole said looking bored.

The men encircled Ryan while two of them came and held me. I kicked and thrashed about but in vain as they kept an iron grip.

"Hey hey! Calm down, it's us." One of the two people holding me whispered.

I stopped wiggling about and looked at him in confusion but my eyes widened in recognition as I took in the familiar blue  eyes.

I looked at the other guy to see his hazel eyes and grinning face.

They had put on baggy clothes and fake beards with wigs. After looking at both of them and taking in their disguised appearance...

"You both look stupid." I scrunched up my nose while Ray fake gasped and Asher chuckled.

"Girl this..," Ray said gesturing to himself, "is bloody beautiful." I rolled my eyes at him.

" You should be blinded by my awesomeness!" He took out his sunglasses and put them on me. Is he serious?

 "Right." I snorted removing the sunglasses and throwing it back at him.

"What, you don't believe me? I am so awesome that I can wear a potato sack and still pull it off!" Ray said mock haughtily.

"As much as I would love to hear you both bicker, I guess we should probably focus at the situation at hand first." Asher says smacking the back of Ray's head who pouted frowning at him while rubbing the back of his head.

I looked ahead to see Ryan standing there with his gun pointed at Cole while all the others had their guns pointed at him. 

What a pleasant scene!

"Why isn't he doing anything?! What kind of a gangleader is he?!" I whisper shouted at Ray and Asher while they smirked and shrugged. 

"Just wait and watch." They said.

Huh! 'Wait and watch'

I looked at them warily then back at the scene in front of me.

Ryan shot at Cole who dodged but the bullet hit his leg making him tumble and fall, I watched horrified as more people barged in and hell broke lose.

"Our gang." Asher explained pulling me behind a pile of tin boxes. 

All around there was chaos and the sound of gun shots echoed. I tried to locate Ryan but could not see him. I felt like panicking as my stomach twisted in knots.

"We are winning." Ray informed as he shot, instantly taking down a person and ducked behind the boxes beside us.

After what felt like forever the gun shots finally subsided, Asher glanced at me as we cautiously got up peering out, my eyes searching for only one person.

Ryan and Cole were at the far side of the warehouse. Ryan had his hands up while Cole had his gun raised. I felt helpless as he pressed on the trigger and saw Ryan closing his eyes.

What is happening?!

I let out an ear piercing scream as Cole shot and saw Ryan falling back, his shirt turning red.

Time seemed to freeze as my blood turned cold, I felt my heart being ripped out of my chest and teared into tiny pieces as I saw him lying there. 

I swear Ryan! If you die I will bring you back to life and kill you myself!

_____________________________________________________________

I am sorry.

I am sorry okay.

Yes i know...I vanished for days but honestly I was very busy with all my assignments and I also fell sick :( 

But here is the next chapter, sorry for any typos and mistakes. Next one will be posted soon. Till then...like I always say..

VoTe!

CoMmEnT!

ShArE!