Chapter 10

I have only been gone for maybe 30 minutes tops. What happen to harry since then?

Heart attack?

I don't even know what can happen with the critical condition he is in right now.

Laura and I run as fast as we can to the crowd of doctors around harry.

I nudge one if the doctors asking what is happening.

The doctor only tells me they are unsure and I should go wait in the room till further notice.

What?

Did he try moving and get hurt?

Is it from is coma?

Maybe it was from when we kissed that something happened.

After A couple of hours finally Dr.Brooks came in Harry's room.

"Hi Dani how are you today?" "Well now I am starting to get worried with everything." I need answers.

"What happen with harry today? I left for a half hour and came back to him surrounded by doctors?" I ask.

"Well we don't have specific details yet. We think harry was asleep, and he began to have a nightmare. His heart rate began to increase rapidly. He then started to have seizure."

I am lost for words,unsure what to say.

"What?" I manage to ask.

"Yes, we are so sorry. We are trying to do the best we can."

"When will he be back in the room" I question.

"Hopefully by tonight."

"Will he be able to talk?"

"I am unsure but I think he will be able to speak."

"How long will he be in the full body cast?"

"1-2 weeks but he needs to be in the hospital for about months."

"Okay." I nod

"Any other questions sweetheart?"

"No, not right now."

"Okay, I will stop by later to check on you" she says walking out the door before I can reply.

I decide I should txt mom about everything.

* Hi mom just wanted to give you an update. Harry just had a seizure and is not doing well right now.*

* Oh no! Please keep me updated sweetie, i love you* She replied. I wasn't expecting her to say that.

She is always so supportive and helps me with everything. She always says the right thing.

But today she didn't.

Hours later, Laura stopped by.

She brought me a slice of pizza.

"You doing alright?"

"No." That seems to always be the answer.

"Im sorry Dani."

"When will he be back?"

"Dr.Brooks said in a couple of hours."

"Okay." I say as I let out a big sigh.

"Now I have to wait longer with the whole situation with me and him going out or whatever."

"I know."

"What caused the seizure?" I really need to know why.

"There is a possibility the bad dream caused his heart to race and in his critical condition it led to the seizure."

"Is it definite that it was from the dream."

"The only way to find out is from testing. Which he is getting done right now."

"What kind of test is it?"

"The test shows us if he was having trouble sleeping and if he had a bad dream, indicating when the increased heart rate began to start."

"So the test will tell us how he started the increased heart rate that led to the seizure. Correct?"

"Yes."

"How long until the results."

"Well he went in this morning around 10. It is now around 5 so we should get the results very soon."

"Okay."

" I really want the results. What I really want is to just talk with harry again. For him to be able to walk and not be injured." I tell Laura. Starting to feel guilt and start blaming myself again.

"Please..." She gets cut off by Dr.Brooks rushing into his room.

"You.. need... to follow me.. quickly!" She says out of breathe.

Me and Laura get up and follow her.

I find it very hard to walk with my hole body shaking. I am so scared of whats going to happen to harry.

Or why we need to follow Dr.Brooks!

(Hey guys sorry it's short. I will make a longer update tonight hopefully. I hope you guys like it!! Please keeping voting and commenting! Ilysm!)