Chapter 11

Laura and I immediately chase Dr.Brooks down to the testing room. Apparently this is the room where they found out what caused Harry's seizure.

They tested to see why his heart rate increased so rapidly. The answer was that he had a nightmare or a night terrors.

They were able to testing to see exactly what happen Dr.Brooks tells me.

This could be a good thing but also it could be a bad thing. What if he was thinking, what if she doesn't like me. Maybe he was dreaming of jumping off of the school and I was one of the last things he saw. Or how his parents constantly drive this poor teenage boy insane with all the cruel remarks and makes him suicidal.

Every time he went to let his anger out I usually was at the school. Did he ever notice me?

I was expecting like a document or something when Dr.Brooks said they got the test back. No. They actually got a video of it.

As Dr.Brooks began to start it a nervous feeling came over my body. I am scared to see what actually led to his seizure. I am scared to just see his dream and what he went through.

It starts off that he is in his house with his parents. Harry came home from school with an 82 on his history test. His parents had a fit.

They threw things at him, glass things. Thankfully he left before he got seriously injured. He was only cut a little on his leg from the shattered glass. Harry ran out of the house and came to the school.

My heart races scared of what's to come.

Harry gets to the school. He doesn't go to his little spot he usually goes to in the back of the school. He goes to the side where he then goes to the roof.

My heart stops.

He sits on the ledge with his feet hanging off. He looks down, there I was. I was on the bench with my dog. Harry takes out a switch blade.

NOOOO!

Harry puts the blade down to roll up his sleeve. He goes to his wrist with the blade in his hand.

I can't watch this.

Harry cuts him self on almost his hole arm. He looks like he was going to jump right then and there. He stands up and puts the blade in his pocket. Harry bends to start to get air but stops himself. He sees that I was still sitting there on the bench.

So I guess I saved him.

Then Harry just stepped of and layed on the floor of the room using his sweatshirt as a pillow.

He fell asleep there for a little bit. He dreamt of us being an item. He constantly told me that he would do anything to protect me. He wouldn't let anyone hurt me.

We were on our way to Applebee's but we walked there. Harry started texting while walking, which I didn't like cause he was not listening to me talking. So I took his phone and ran ahead of him. He began to chase me.

I started to run backwards to look at Harry. His face went from playful to terrified. I stopped moving unsure of what was happening. Harry ran to me and tried moving me out of the way.

I realized there was a vehicle coming down the sidewalk and was very close to me and harry.

This asshole of a driver hit us both. We were on the sidewalk it was not like we were in the middle of the street. We were on the sidewalk and this drunk driver kept going down the side walk and hit us. We didn't have enough time to move with the speed the car was going at.

That was all Dr.Brooks and the doctors could get. I guess that last part was Harrys night terror which caused most of the heart rate issues.

I was surprised to see that I was in it. Has he noticed me as much as I noticed him.

Once again, I feel selfish and cant help it. I blame myself. If I never left the room he probably would not have had seizure.

"When will he back in the room and able to talk to me again?" I ask Dr.Brooks

"He will be back in his room later on. He is still conscious so he should be able to talk."

"Okay."

Now I am wondering what to do with m feelings with harry. Should I put them off for a little bit?

( Hey guys! Thanks for reading. This might have been a hard chapter to understand. So if you have any questions at all please comment. Or feel free to kik me @xoxostylesxoxo I will answer to everyone!)