chapter 13

I like the both of them this is really stressing me out.

I couldn't sleep all night, I was tossing and turning thinking about the two of them. today I have to go to school. Maybe I shouldn't I might see Liam.

I decide to call the school saying I wont be coming to school. I get dressed and go to the mall. I know Laura is not going to the hospital today maybe she can meet me.

We are meeting at forever 21 to do some shopping before we get breakfast.

"Hey" I hear behind me. Its Laura.

"Hey"

"How have you been you haven't been at the hospital in a couple days."

"Not good."

"Oh no! Well I bet we will talk about it eventually today"

I am kind of glad she didn't ask me right away what is wrong. I just want to shop for some new clothes for the dates I will be going on.

Not sure with who yet.

After picking out some cute dresses, cute tops, and new jeans we make our way to checkout. We decide to get some breakfast before going to more stores.

We stop at Ihop. Laura was in the mood for a stack of pancakes.

"So what's up. What's bugging you?"

"Drama"

"Do tell"

"Just when I left the hospital the other day Harry was asking if I like him. I told him I needed time to think. Then this other boy Liam. We were hanging out yesterday and he texted me at 3 in the morning asking if I liked him. the horrible part is I said I needed time to think and he said the same thing harry said which is driving me insane"

"wow that's tough."

"I know"

Harrys POV

"Would you like anything else" The new nurse says. I miss having Laura take care of me. Whatever maybe shes off or something.

"No" I say and it comes out in harsh tone.

Ever since Dani left i have been different. My mood is always bad. I constantly yell and give crude remarks.

The only time i am nice and sweet is when im thinking about Dani. Her pretty long blonde hair, her gorgeous blue eyes. The way she smiles, everything about her i love.

To be honest she is the reason im living. Im not talking about her being there when I jumped. I mean she cares about me, she was the one who stayed in the hospital with me for weeks.

Why did she stop? Well I Know she will be back.

Dani is the reason i am living. After all the shit that happens at home with my parents

It made me go all sucidal. Thinking to myself no one gives shit about me.

But then i met Dani and she changed everything, she cares.

But she hasn't been here in days, and I am starting to feel all of this stuff start over again.

Maybe she doesn't care about me.

Did she only stay with me out of guilt?

All these things run through my mind. Wondering when she will come back.

I need to find her.

I have been up all night thinking of her . Its now 5 am.

Maybe shes doing her run. I remember seeing her run to the school when I was there.

Especially the morning everything happened...

Im going to find her I cant take it!

I uncover myself from the blankets and head towards the door.

I instantly fall to the floor. Screaming.

How the fuck did i forget my legs were still in cast. I guess I was so focused on getting to Danielle.

I lay on the floor screaming in pain. I feel like my bones in my legs just shattered. My left arm is splattering blood everywhere I forgot they had me connected to the machine thats supposed to help me and shit.

The needle jerked out of my arm when i fell increasing the pain in my body.

All the nurses came rushing in immediately after I started screaming. As I hear all the doctors speaking fucking medical and are trying to get me up, I hear one of them say they will notify Dani I a little happier.

But she will flip shit when she finds out what happen.

I cant believe this happened.

(Hey guys hope you liked it! Please comment I wanna know your opinions. Thanks:)

Just incase you guys are wondering about the casting...

Laura- is Julianne Hough

Dani- Annasophia Robb

Dr.Brooks- Amanda Seyfried

Harry and Liam are as themselves :) )