Chapter 22

Dani's POV

Harry didn't answer right away so after 10 minutes of waiting I gave up and went to go find gramps who is sitting in the living room watching the Cosby show.

"Hey gramps"

"Hey Dani come sit." I do as he says and sit next to him on the couch. He wraps his arm around me and I snuggle against him.

"How are you" he asked

"ehh I could be better."

"Oh? Why?"

"oh just the casual teenage girls life. Full of boy drama."

"You may not believe me but as a kid i dealt with a lot of that stuff my self"

"Oh, is that right?" I cant help but to smile at the things he could have gone through. It probably does not relate to my situation at all.

"Come on try me, maybe I can help" As weird as it is I give in and decide to tell him my problem.

"How do i start this.. Well okay. Liam and I are obliviously great friends. About a month ago he called me up to go to the mall or whatever. At the time, we haven't seen each other for a couple of weeks. After our little hang out he asked me to be his girlfriend. I said I was unsure and that I needed time to think."

I pause to see if he has a response. But he just told me to go on.

"Then there's Harry. Most mornings or whenever I would go for a jog. I always jog, past the school and go around the block. Almost every time I went there Harry was Sitting against the wall, he always looked so sad. One day, I woke up really early and I went for a jog. It had to be about 5 in the morning. Harry was there. He had his back resting against the wall crying his eyes out. I kinda just walked up to him and asked if he was alright. But clearly he wasn't . We got to talking and I might have pushed him to far. I asked to many questions at a time. It was to much for him. He attempted suicide."

I pause because I need to cath up on breathing. The memories coming back to me just puts me in such a sad and depressed mode.

"Dear lord! What happened."

"Luckily I called 911 as soon as I could and the doctors say i potentially saved his life. Once he got to the hospital the doctors informed me he has a concussion, and he was also unconscious for quite a while. But I never left his side. I stayed with him through everything. Then one day when he became conscious, we were watching a movie then we kissed."

"You kissed!? He just became conscious and you kissed"

"Yeah I don't know he asked me to sit on the bed with him and it just kinda happen."

"Hmmm"

"Soon after that he asked me to his girlfriend. I couldn't turn him down just something about him attracted me to him. So then of course the Liam situation is out the window. Not that it was even a thing to begin with. But Liam just cant seem to grasp that I don't want to be with him"

"Well this sucks"

"Yeah, I'm aware"

"I don't know but i know so little about Harry but I just want to be with him, is that weird."

"Not at all. Just get to know him more of course, and see what happens."

"So your saying to stay with him"

"Listen, I refuse to be one of those people telling you how to live your life but all I'm saying is Don't break up with Harry because you don't know much about him obliviously the things you do know is keeping you with him. and i cant tell you like him because every time I say Harry your face lights up."

"Do I really?"

"Yes indeed"

"I miss him"

"Well go to him."

"Mom said I can leave in two days"

"Oh screw that, go. Ill pay for your ticket to go home in the morning"

"No this trip was to visit you, your sick"

"Im not sick."

"You just had a hard attack."

"Im old it happens im alive its all good. Im putting you on a plane tomorrow okay?"

"But..."

"Well youll be back very soon so I can me this boy of yours"

"Well thats true"

"Go on and pack ill tell your mother that i am sending you home."

"Thanks so much gramps" i get off the couch to hug him tight before heading to packed.

I head to my room feeling relaxed and 10x better knowing ill be with Harry soon.