1.

Cory's POV

"Loser!"
Today, my name is loser. Yesterday, my name was Trash, and what will tomorrow bring as this keeps on going?
Will it one day be Faggot, or Gayboy when they find out about it?

Believe it or not, I don't mind that everyone calls me names, I'm so used to it, that it doesn't hurt me that much anymore.

The scars hurt more...

I was deep in thought when I was suddenly pulled up by my hoodie. I can't breath as Tristan (Sorry if this is your name), my personal bully, looks me in the eyes with a mean grin.

I know what's coming next...

"Well, little geek, where is the homework for math?" He asked me. I'm used to making two extra copy's of my homework. One for Tristan, so he would leave me alone, one for myself, and one for if one of the other ones got lost.

What can I say, I'm prepered for every day of school.

I gave him the homework, and he let go of me, only for me to fall down on my butt. Tristan laughs and he walks away. I stand up, only to fall again by someone tripping me.

Well, the average day of a geek has began...

Uni's POV

"Uni!" My mom yelled from downstairs. I stopped watching at my computer and headded downstairs. My mother, father, older sister Mila (again, sorry of this is your name) and myself lived in a pretty big house, right next to my school, where my dad is a history teacher and my mother as a math teacher.

I don't need to tell how they met, as it was really straight forward.

"What is it mom?" I asked when I was in the livingroom. Mila is playing on her phone and my dad left for work. I have first period off, so I just need to pack my bag and leave.

"Would you mind taking your dad's lunch? He has forgotten it." She asked me.

"Sure, anything else?" I ask back.

"I swear, why are you so nice?!" Mila yelled. She stood up and walked over to us. "I mean, you do everything she askes you, just put a little backboon up man and say no!" I look at my sister, who looks like the girl version of our dad. I also look like my father, but I have my mothers eyes.

"Well, I think it's nice to have at least one of my kids doing what I ask them to do, not like someone else I know..." My mother glared at Mila, who is buzy with her phone again.

"Kids these days, they only sit on their mobile devices." My mother huffed. I smile at her and give her a hug.

"I don't always sit in my computer, and my mobile just crashed, so I don't feel spoken to, but I need to pack my back and leave mom, it's getting late!" I say to her.

"Oh, well, I need to get going to, see you in math!" My mother said, kissing my forhead and headding to the kitchen.

I run upstairs, throw my books in my bag and look one last time on my computer.

Nobody is in the chatroom, and I shut down the computer. I pick up my bag and run downstairs, when I hear the doorbell ring.

"I'll open it!" I yell, and open the door. Outside stands my friend Nick, and American student who just arrived here for our school's transver project.

"Hey there Uni!" Nick says, with his big grin. I like this guy, he is so funny at times and he has really good comebacks. This time, he wears a black t-shirt with a dark red square on it. Inside that square, there is a white 'M'.

"Oh hi Nick, I didn't ecspect you here, you never show up at my house every school day morning." I said. We always have those little shoots fire games, it's good fun, so yeah...

"Well, if you didn't ecspect me here, than why do you have extra lunch with you?" He says.

"It's my dad's, he forgot." I said, as we started walking towards school.

"Hey, did you know it's my last day here in England? I'm travling home tomorrow." Nick said when we arrived at the schoolyard.
Oh yeah, I forgot about that. I also need to sign up for the transver to America, so I can visit him again.

"Well, I'm gonna make this a fun day then!" I said. I know what I'm going to do. I'm going to turn the school up side down...

I'm so so so so, sorry for not updating in like forever, but I just didn't have inspiration at all.

I think it's a really crapy first chapter, but it will be better in the future, I promise!!