9.

Uni's POV

I stand there in shock, why would they even agree with me being here? My parents would have canseled this if Mila or I died. The 6 guys look sad, and I feel bad for them. They have lost their youngest brother, that must be awful!

"I'm so sorry to hear this, may I ask how it happened?" I ask the oldest looking brother.

"He was in a car exident!"

"He was hit by a train!"

"He broke his neck!"

"He fell of the cliff near this town!"

"He was shot!"

"He was kidnaped and killed!"

I look suprised at all the brothers, and they look suprised at each otjer as well. The youngest had died in so many ways? That can't be true!

"Why did you all say something else!" The 6 brothers said at the same time. They all started to argue and I'm so confused right now.

"Because I all told you something differend." The voice of Carl was right behind me and I jump. I turn around and saw a tear fall on the floor. The brothers looked shocked at their father.

"Why would you lie to us?" One of them asked. I feel really uncomfterble now, as I always have when family's have a serious talk.

"Because I didn't want to tell you all he commited suiside." Carl said.

Cory's POV

I fall onto my knees again. So that's how my father is going to play it. He infortmed the school that I'm dead, propebly my mother believes him, and now my brothers won't believe me when I text them I'm alive.

I've been robbed from my live, whilest I'm still alive.

But the voice of the new person, it's nice, a beautiful voice...

Does that mean I'm still going to the therapist? I hope not, but if I still have to go there, then I can tell her what my father did to me! I quietly walk up to my desk and look on my computer screen, to see a pop up.

MINECRAFT, THE GAME OF THE FUTURE!

Come, and play in a wonderfull pixelworld.
You creativity is the limit!
Play online with friends on servers, or play alone the original survival!

Only 20$ !!!

I look at the pop up, and saw the game costs 20 dollars. It looks like fun, but I don't have enought money, I think. Then I remember and I look over at the card my mother gave me. Is the card worth it, can I say my mother wants me to have bought this with the beautiful card she hand-made?

I don't know...

Maybe I can find some stuff on the internet about this Minecraft thing.

Then I hear footsteps, going up the stairs...

Uni's POV