12.

Hey everyone, this might be the chapter you all have been waiting for...!? Feel free to que the music when you start reading, or not, you can stop it whenever you want!!

02:56 in the morning

Uni's POV

Okay, I need to get the keys from Carl, since the room is always locked. And I'll make a spare one, just in case. I quietly stand up and walk to my door. I feel like I'm in a Mission Impossible movie, I can hear the theme music playing in my head!

I quietly open the door, looking if nobody is there. Nobody is, good, I walk further into the hallway. I'm almost by Carls door...

"Uni?" I jump like a foot into the air, and turn around. A very sleepy Claymond was looking at me. I fix my glasses, who were slidden down my nose. Yes, I jave glasses, but I normally were lenses.

"Uni, what are you doing?" Claymond asks, yawning and leaning against the doorframe.

"Eh, I need to go the the bathroom." I said, the bathroom was right next to Carl's room, so he maybe sees this as an mistake, as I'm quiet new here.

"You need to go one door to the left, and sleep well." Claymond said, smiling before he went back into his and Michaells room. I sigh in relief, and go quietly inside Carl's room.

Carl's snores were loud and to noicey for my ears, but I kept going. I saw his keys, inside his pants and I smile. I quietly walk over to the pants, and get the keys out of them.

I quickly take the piece of soap from my pocket, and push the key that was licked 'bedroom of (something I can't read)' into it, both sides. It's not the best, but this has to do. I quickly put the pants and keys back, walk towards the door and walk to my own room.

Yes, I got it! I almost screamed in ecxitment, jumping up and down on my bed. Tomorow, me and Nick will find out what Carl had in that room.

Maybe it's a ghost, or indeed, normal cats, who knows!?

Next day

Uni's POV

Me and Nick go the the local handy store (A/n: I have no idea what it's called XD), and asked of we could get this molt into a key. The women nodded, and we both got to see how they made the new key. We got the key, now, we need to get everyone out of the house.

Well, most of the brothers needed to go to work on sunday, and Carl's in the basement, working again. Well, Carl is still home, but he rarely comes out of that basement, only to eat, and I told him that Nick and me were upstairs, so he wouldn't bother us.

"That Carl is a weird one." Nick said, afther saying that we are upstairs. I nod in agreament, I'm to ecxited for this. We went upstairs, and we stand for the door. The door that will lead us to the dead boy's room. Nick may be the oldest, but he was a little smaller than me, so he was hiding behind me.

"Are you sure this is a good idea?" Nick asked me. I nod, and I putted the key in the lock. I fits perfectly. We hear some noices comming out of the room, and Nick jumped, almost on my back.

"Uni, please, let's just go away, this room is haunted!" Nick squeeked, and I wish I have my phone with me, to record Nick. I'm also a little scared, but I'm above all curious to what's in this room.

I slowly turn the lock and take a step forward, into the room. It was a small room, only a bed, a dresser, a desk and a chair. There is a door, standing open that leads to a small bathroom.

Nick let go of me and stared into the room.
"This isn't that bad, why were you so scared Uni?" Nick said.

"Hey, you were the one crying like a baby!" I said back, but Nick explored the room further.

When it's silent, I can hear faint breathing, I don't know if it's human or not. Then I hear something falling. When I look at my feet, I see a pencil with paper around it. I took the paper of the pencil and opend it.

Ideas for usernames:
Camerapro x
New_Filmmaker x
Scape_dotts x
NewScapePro √

I stare in shock at the piece of paper. Was the dead kid NewScapePro, so that's why he didn't awnser those messages!

Then I hear Nick scream.

"THERE MOVED SOMETHING, UNDER THE BED!!!" Nick yelled, hiding behind me again. I look towards the bed, and I indeed see something, something big...!

"C-come out!" I yell, holding my fists so I could punch the living daylight out of it if it came out and attackt us. The thing under the bed moved, and when to the other side of the bed, the side we weren't on.

"L-let us see you!" Nick yelled from behind me. The figure moved again. It was trying to stand up, but failed. It went and sat on the bed, on his knees, it's hands inside it's lap. It was human, that's for sure.

"Y-you are no ghost?" Nick asked the figure. It shoke it's head, and a sigh of relief escaped our lips. I was so curious how he looked like, but I first wanted to ask him something.

"Are you NewScapePro?" I ask. Nick looks confused at me, and then the figure, that suprisingly nodds. My heart skipped a beat, the one who sits on this bed, is my internet crush.

"S-show us your face!" Nick demanted. The figure didn't do anything for a moment, but then, his arms went slowly up his hoodie, and he pulled it down.

There was a boy, from about 15, maybe 16 years old, sitting there. His blonde hair looks dirty, and he has his eyes closed in fear. I see him shaking, and he has a cut on his cheek. I walk towards the boy, despite Nick trying to call me back. The boy didn't look at me, and tryed to get away from me, but when he stepped of the bed, he fell onto his knees again.

I walked to the other end of the bed, and sit down next to the boy. He smells like he hasn't taken a shower in ages. Why would Carl lock him in this room? Is he the 'dead boy'?

"What's your name?" I ask the boy. The boy shakes his head, and I can see that he trys to stand up, but fails at it. I pick him up, to suprise of everyone, even me. His eyes shoot open and his dull, grey eyes stare suprised into mine...