11.

Uni's POV

I swear I heard a sound, comming from this room. I stand before the door that leads to the dead boy's room. Sam told me not to go in there, but I think I heard something...

Maybe it's another cat, I'll say it to Carl when I go downstairs. I'm currently waiting for a skypecall from my parents.

I walk back into my room, the brothers and I have allready eaten and I'm breaking my head over NewScapePro. I never thought I would be someone to fall in love, to someone I've only seen a profile picture of, and it didn't even stand on the picture!

From only the scene in the chatroom, only from that, I fell for it, I even don't know if it's an he or a she, but I don't care.

My heart goes to him or her.

I've always been bi, so that's not a problem. I may have had little relationships with other boys and girls, but I never felt something like this before, by any of them...

I hear my laptop give a sign that someone is skype calling me. I walk to the laptop and see that it are my parents. I quickly pick up the laptop and open the skypecall.

"Hey sweetie, how is it there?" My mother said, laughing with my dad. I smile, and I tell them everything. About my transfer family, and meeting up with Nick again. I leave the part with the dead boy out of it, otherwise they will send me back home, and I don't want that!

I started chatting with my parents for a bit, making them laugh and they telling me how it is in England.

Cory's POV

Pfiew, that was close! I breathe slowly, I've been holding my breathe ever since the guy stood for my door. It felt as if he was watching through the door, seeing me, being angry with me. Telling my dad that he saw me...

But he didn't...

He went into his room again, and he's now skyping with his parents, I think...

But seriously, he's crushing on someone he never met? Isn't that, dangerous? Maybe it's an criminal, or a drugsdealer. Well, not all drugsdealers are dab, but their buisnes is. I'm getting of topic here. The thing is, you don't know who's behind the screen on the other side.

Afther what felt like hours, he stopped talking and went out the room. He walked past my door, not stopping this time, and he walked downstairs.

Uni's POV

"Carl?" I said when I walk into the living room. Two of the youngest pair were gaming, and the others aren't here.

"Yes, what is it Uni?" Carl walked out of the kitchen, and stands before me.

"Well, I heard a noice, comming from the room next to mine, not Nico and Aiden's room, but the other one. Maybe there's a cat in there again?" I see the color of Carl's face, changing from a normal color to bloodred with anger.

"That was the last time." Carl mumbled, and then turned to me, I bet I look so confused, it's like I saw water burning or something.

"Oh, well, thank you for warning me, I'll take care of this problem. I'll be right back!" Carl then said, and he went upstairs again. I hear a scream, again, it sounds so human-like that if he says it was indeed a cat, I'm goimg to have a look myself.

Afther a little while, Carl came back downstairs.

"It was another cat, but this one hat a couple kittens with it, so it was very aggresive. I putted them in the garage, so I don't sugest comming in there." Carl said with a smile. Okay, that's it, tomorow, I'm going to take a look in there, with Nick...

Cory's POV

Of course he would say that he heard something, why did I think he wouldn't say anything? I look in the mirror, and saw I have a cut right across my cheek, a bruise on my neck, and I propebly have some other bruises elsewere on my body. I also took another look at my ankle, and it's pretty swollen, so no walking for me.

My father beated me again, but this time, he alao told me something I never knew. That my mother cheated on him, and I'm not his bloodown son. The guy hade almost the same hair as him, but had grey eyes, so that's why I'm slightly different from everyone.

And that's why he hates me so much. He forgive my mother, but when ahe got me, he knew that I wasn't his.

The man who I've called father, isn't even my real father. He played father, until a sertand point. The time I told everyone I was gay. That's when he lost it. I wasn't even his own son, but he tryed for my mothers sake, but when he heard I was gay, he didn't cosidder me family.

I crawl back to my bed, and I rry to sleep, but with the hunger in my stomic, and all the bruises hurting like hell, I'm not going to sleep for a long time.

Uni's POV

I started texting to Nick, about my plan for getting in the room next to mine.

Nick: But dude, maybe there's a ghost
in there!

Well, who you gonna call then? Come
on, this is weirding me out, and I'm
not going in by myself!

Nick: okay, but you get the keys, and
you need to get Carl out of the
house!

Yes yes, I know, but you're going to
come with me, right?

Nick: Alright then, I'm comming with
you...

Great! I'll see you tomorow, at 11
o'clock?

Nick: That's fine by me, see ya!

Later!

Well, that was easy! I lay down on my bed, I'm already in pj's and I think I'm going to sleep, it has been a long day. I lay down, and I hear faint noices, comming from the room next to mine.

Maybe ghosts are real...?