19.

Uni's POV

He knows about me visiting Cory?! How? I need to get his out of there, asap! Nick also looked suprised.

"What room?" Nick asks carefully, but Carl looked angerly st us, and we both shut up. Carl chuckles darkly, and began to tell us his plan.

"Well, you allknow Cory is still alive, even if I wished he was dead, but I had a better idea. Why not sell him, as a servent to others? There are enough rich gay people who would love to get their hands on Cory. Well, in about two weeks, he getting picked up, and I'll have nothing to worry about." Carl told us his masterplan, step for step. I can't believe a man would do thisto his half son.

"And I know you two were sneaking of, because there was a plate of saghetti in the room, and I don't feed the brat." Carl said, and I could facepalm myself, how could I forget about that?!

"So, and in about a week, the new lock arrives, and you can't se him ever again, and never, ever go into that room ever again!" Carl said, walking away, but he turns around to stare at us on more time.

"Oh, and if you tell anyone, they won't believe some stupid, Brittisch boy and an American guy from 17 years old or something like that." Carl said, and walked out of the door.

I start shaking with anger. That f*cking a**hole, wants me to get away from Cory, who he is abusing?! Noway!

"Nick, what are we going to do?! We can't let Cory in there!" I said, looking at Nick. I saw he was smirking.

"We are going to the police, and tell them." Nick said. I stare at him, has he gone mad?! Nobody will believe us, just like Carl told us.

"Nobody will believe us Nick, we don't have any proof, it's our word against his!" I said, feeling beated. But Nick was still smirking.

"Have you ever seen Zootropolis? You said a line, exactly what Nick the fox tells Judy Hopps. And I'll say-" He got his phone out, and he played something. The voice of Carl told us his master plan again. I start to smile and stood up.

"- No, it's his word against his!" Nick said, and now I got why he was smirking so much...

Cory's POV

I woke up, unfortiantly, in this godlike hell of a world. I stood up, and walked out my bathroom again, afther cleaning up the new wounds, on my arms, my belly, and my neck.

Uni wouldn't see them anyway, heck, Uni will never see me again, so what's the point? Why would be here longer that I have to be?

I layed down on my bed again, and began to sob quietly. My father will sent my in about two weeks to the market, and then, who knows where I'll end up. Is it so much to ask for a normal life?

I wish I was with my mother, away from this cursed world. Just be with her, and nowone who would ever hurt me like my own famlily did.

But, how do I get to her...?

And if I get to her, will I ever see Uni and Nick again? I sobbed louder by thinking what I did. I broke his promise, I can't even keep a simple promise to the one I tresure the most. I want to see Uni so badly, but I can't-