A/n: Sorry, I'm really sorry

Hey my lovely souls!!

I'M BACK FROM HOLIDAY!!

But I'm really sorry, but in the vacantion, I had so many new ideas and what not, that I didn't have the change to write as much as I wanted to for this book. I know were I want to go with the story, but I'm just a little stuck right now...

Also, I have been writting some new things in the vacantion
A Redney fanfiction 'Your wish is my command' with a twist.
Discription:
Red was just a normal guy, a youtuber with great friends. Well, he wan't excactly normal, like everyone thought...

Red is a genie, but he didn't have a master, and he didn't want one either. His last master was horrible, making him do things he didn't want to do, and when his third wish was more wishes, he was sucked into hell, because nobody can ask for more wishes. He hid his lamp very well, so nobody would find it, he thought...

But what happens when someone indeed found his lamp, and rubbed it clean...?

A Corick fanfiction 'Heart Breaker' with a twist.
Discription:
Nick is cursed.

He won't be able to find love in his life, ever. Nobody would please him and he will be alone forever.

His heart is made out of ice.

But that doesn't stop him from living life to the fullest. He likes it, to be honest, everyone calls him 'Heartbreaker', and everyone knows him by that name. But the curse is killing him from inside, because the ice is spreading to the rest of his body. He had only a year to life.

But then, a new boy showed up, can he make his ice heart melt?

And something that I had in mind a really long time. If you are familiar with 'The Crafting Dead', you know Uni's character, and I'm really facinated by him, and I made up 'My Crafting dead {Uni's story}'

You can say with one you would like to see on wattpad, just leave a coment!!

This book will still be written in, and I will take requests in my One-shot book, but I also just want something else to write