6.

Cory's POV

I woke up in my bed, with the whole family in my room. What happened, and how did I end up in my bed?

"What happened?" I ask, sitting upright. Which didn't end well for me, as a headache made it's way to my head. I groan in pain and fall back into my pillow, as the other gather around my bed.

"Eazy Cory, please, be careful." My mother said, helping me to sit up right.

"Steve, Sam, look for some painkillers." My dad ordered. Sam and Steve nodded and ran towards the door.

"You had an panic attack in the kitchen." Claymond told me, and sat down on my bed. I look confused at him. A panic attack? That doesn't make any sence! I was happier the past few days then I ever was since I told my family I was gay. I thought it would all turn around, but now, this happened.

"How...why?" I had tears in my eyes, I hoped to never go through this again.

"When we brought up the past, you didn't react good. I think you have a trauma about thinking of your past." Claymond said. I look down, my tears now falling onto my bedsheets.

Steve and Sam came in with some painkillers, and they made me slick them in.

"So it's teue what everyone in school says." I said quietly afther I swallowed, but my mothers ears are like bat ones, so she apperantlh heard.

"What do they do in your school?" My mom asked.

"They say I'm mentally instable, that I can't go to this school because I'm not normal." I said. I hear everyone gasp, and I look up, now my tears are falling on my cheeks, and I bet my eyes are red and swollen.

"Cory, I think it's time we sent you to therapy again." My mother said. I look frightend at her, and then to the rest of my brothers and father.

They all nodded, looking worried at me.

"N-no, everything, b-but not the t-therapist." I said, no I begged for. Because of my therapist, it all went downhill, and when I stoped going to her, my life became a little better.

But my mother shook her head, and went downstairs...

I stare at my hands, neetly folded in my lap. They were wet from my tears, but my brothers grabbed my hands.

"We're sorry Cory, but please, do it for mom." Sam said.

"Yeah, you're the only one she as left to care about, out of her childeren then." Nico said. Aiden nodded, and looked at me. Out of all my brothers, Aiden was the silent one, not really talketive when around other people.

But he's also the best one at making photo's and video's and I'm learning a lot from him, or I was, when he still lived at home.

"Please, stay strong, it s going to be allright." He said. They all patted me on my head and walked out of my room.

When I heared everyone leave the house, with was within an hour, my father went upstairs, to my room. He leaned against the door and began to speak.

"I should have locked you in that room, longer, until you didn't exicted." My father told me. I hear keys and I sat up straight. I ran over to my door, ignoring my headache.