20.

3 k readers, I can't thank you all enough for the support my books are getting!!

Cory's POV

There was a door behind my closet, why did I never notice? I walked, or should I say limped, over to Uni, and I held his arm which he was sticking out for me.

"I think, if this door opens, if it will lead to my room." Uni said whispering. My head was still spinning from the kisses Uni and I shared, but I also felt something else.

I felt exitmend, maybe mine and Uni's room were cornected!

Uni opened the door and indeed, I saw the back of another closet. Uni pushed it aside and I saw something else then my room, fow the first time in a week or so. It wasn't that much, but it ment alot to me, to see something different.

I saw Uni's eyes lit up when he walked into his room, and then stared at me.

"This means you can always come into my room, we only need to make sure you can move your closet. I'll let mine always stand like this, because Carl doesn't come into my room." Uni said. I was just thunder struck, about this whole thing. I can go somewere else then my room!

This must be a dream...

I limp in afther Uni, and inmediatly feel some cool air hit my face in like forever. I never felt so much relief. I hink to Uni and hold his arm. He looked at me, and picked me up, twirling me around. I let out a raspy giggle, and he smiled. I look into his beautiful brown dyes and pecked him on his lips again.

Uni just had the biggest smile on his face, and I'm happy to see him happy...

He carefully puts me down, and he begins to see if I can move my closet. I hink to it, and push it. I try really hard, and the closet moves, without making to much noice. I look at Uni and he smiles at my suprised face.

"You are so cute, you know that?" Uni said, walking over to me and hugging me. I jump up and put my legs around his waist so I'm on eyes sight. His hot breath feels damp on my face, and I smile, I smile like never before.

"Okay, you need to go now, I need to use the bathroom. You can come when you finish the food. I'm home afther school, and in the morning. I'll see if I can take Nick with me tomorow!" Uni said smiling. I nod and he brings me back to my room. He sits me down on the bed and gives me the plate of food.

"You can give it to me when you're done, I'll put it in the dishwasher." Uni said, and he closed the door. I stare at the plate, it is a little cold, but it's much better then nothing.

I quickly eat half of everything, and then I'm full. My stomic needs to ajust to eating things again, so I need to takd it slow. I maybe ate to quick, but I just wanted to get back to Uni.

But then, I hear the staircase, and it's not Uni or my brothers. I quickly push the closet back, and put the food under my bed. I take a little mint Uni gave me and sat on the bed, waiting for my father.

The door bursts open and I indeed see my father. I quickly whipe my mouth and I'm honesty scared of what's going to happen.

"So, I just wanted to say, this Sunday, you will be gone. The market called and they want you eirlier." Carl grinned at seeing my sad face. I'm almost in tears because nore Uni, nore anyone else can stop this.

The date with Uni, is the last thing I'll be happy to attend, afther that, I don't even want to think what could, or would happen to me...

"That also means I'll give you this." Carl said, getting a syringe. I look scared to the thing in his hands. What was in it, where was it for?

"Don't worry, those are injections so you are looking more healty when they will get you." Carl said, walking towards me. I jump quietly of the bed and hink away from him. He looks at my leg and tusks.

"I think it's broken, but you won't say a thing about that." Carl said, and he suddenly jumps and injets me with whatever is in that syringe. I let out a mengled squeek, and hink back to my bed.

The place where the syringe stung me began to tinkle, and I felt myself fall onto my bed. All I see before darkness, is my father smiling and saying something like 'this will make me rich...'

Uni's POV

I'm back from the bathroom, and currently waiting for Cory. I heard Carl go in there, and I hope he is okay. I hear a little squeek of Cory, and I feel my anger towards Carl grow even more.

If he hurted MY Cory...

I finally hear Carl leave, but Cory still didn't come. Maybe he's tired, or Cafl knocked him out! I shoot up and waited for 10 minutes. Then I hear Cory let out a scream of pain, not to loud, but loud enough for me to hear. Also sobs can be heared now and I waist no more time.

I rushed to the door to his room, but saw the closet in front of it. I pushed it aside and I walk in the room.

I see Cory sitting on his bed, with his hoodie up. His legs were up to his chest and he was shaking and sobbing. I walk over to him and tap him lightly on his shoulder. He shivered under my tough, but did't look up.

"Cory, what's wrong?" I ask politly, and I sit besides him. He only began sobbing and shaking more, and I'm hoping that something terrible happend so I can beat the hell out of Carl. I knkw it's bad for Cory then, but it gives me enough reasones to give Carl a piece of his own.

"N-nothing." His raspy voice was not what I expected. Was he slowly talking to me? Well, there's clearly something wrong, so I ask again.

"Y-you won't w-w-want m-me a-an-nymore if you s-s-see i-it." Cory sobbed, and I'm really curious now.

"I will always want you Cory, you are so sweet and adoreble, I can't see any way for me to not like you all of a suddon." I tell him, which made him only cry harder. Man Carl is getting it when we take the evidence to the police!

"D-don't s-s-say that w-w-when you d-don-n't mean-n it!" Cory yells quietly, his voice becoming less raspy.

"But Cory, I do mean it! I love you, remember, now, what did Carl do?" I ask him. He whimpers and he shakes a little, but then, he let's his hood fall of...