Chapter 2

"Scar! Get up! Its time for school!" Marcus shook me. He's always been the first to wake up. Then he'd get me up, then Ray. Haha, we all say screw Justin! He has been late to school so many times because none of us would wake him up. I sat up.

"Ok, ok, ok I'm up!" Marcus walked out of my room and I started getting ready. I walked over to my closet and grabb a pair of blue jeans, a cute button up over shirt, and black tank top. I jump in the shower and got clean, then change into my clothes, next to straighten hair. I turn on my straightener and worked on my hair. I spiked it a little. When I got done I walked downstairs. Yeah, no makeup! I'm not a girly girl, I'm a tomboy and proud. I'm a nerd, a skateboarder, what ever you wanna tag me as.

"Alright, I'm ready. Let's go." My two brothers laughed.

"Oh yeah, Scar, Aiden is picking us up and driving today." Marcus said. I stopped. You have got to be kidding me.

"Why?"

"I dunno. He just is."

"God, I hate him."

"Why do you hate him so much?"

"I dunno, I just do." My brother just sighed, then, Aiden's car pulled up. I sighed and hopped in the back with Marcus, and Raymond sat next to Aiden. Marcus and Aiden got along, but for some reason, I absolutely could not stand him! He drove me crazy.

"Hey Ray. You ready for tonight's game?" Aiden asked Raymond.

"I'm ready, are you?" My brother and Aiden play football, and you do have to admit, Aiden is the best player on the team.....but you'll never get me to admit it to his face. I sighed. I wish I had a big sister I could talk to things like this about, but nope I have my best friends Charlotte and Alice. They are very spunky, and happy, and would you believe it, they are on the cheer squad, as am I, but I'm more focused on other things. I'm not popular, but guys ask me out a lot. Ray and Mark threaten them. It's hilarious. Charlotte and Alice, they are very happy, and someone I tell everything to, without them I'd probably die. We have been friends since pre-k.

When we arrive at school, I run out of the car to go meet Charlotte, Alice and her new boyfriend, Jesse. He is popular, on the football team, and very flirty. Ray hangs with him, and he tells me, wait no he warns me to never get in a relationship with him. See he's a player, but my girl Alice, she plays the players. It's funny to see their faces.

I'm someone who doesn't get their hopes up in a relationship. Nothing lasts forever, and me and relationships hate each other. We all walk to our classes and of course Charlotte, Alice, and I have every class together. It's great, our teachers hate us but we don't care.

Normally after school lets out I'm the last one out the door, just to make Aiden mad because he drives us home, but today I was the first. And as soon as I was out the door, someone grabbed me and pulled me around the side of the school, where no one could see us.

~Aiden's POV~

I was sitting outside in my car waiting for Ray, Marcus, and their intolerable sister. Ever since we were little we had this feud thing, but I don't know why. When I looked out my mirror to see if I saw them coming I saw someone grab Scarlett. I watch for a minute, and when I didn't see her, I jump out of the car and run over there. When I saw her unconscious I attacked the guy, and I saw it was one of the guys from the druggie group. I began to shake violently and I punched him so many times in the face, I may hate this girl, but she is my best friends little sister and I am the only one that can bother her and pick on her.

The little punk finally ran off and I picked up Scarlett, and walked to my car. I sat her in the front seat. Then I called Ray to see where the hell he was. He wanted to stay and practice a bit before the game. He asked if I wanted to stay and I was gonna stay but then I remembered Scar. I looked at her and shook her.

She wouldn't wake up and I began to panic. Ray called back asking if I was staying, I told him I would and that I would be over there in a minute. I shook Scar again and she opened her eyes just slightly.

"Scarlett?" I stared at her. She looked at me, she had tears in her eyes but she wiped them away, probably hoping I wouldn't see them.

"Why am I alone with you? You didn't try to kill me or anything did you?" I rolled my eyes at her.

"Yes, I killed you, which is why you're awake right now." She just sighed and looked down. "Hey, you ok?"

"Yeah, I'm fine. Wait do you know who grabbed me?"

"Yeah, one of the druggies, one of the ones who are always asking you out. He was probably gonna try and have his way with you." She just looked at me.

"Did you come find me?"

"Yeah, I saw him drag you away and I went after you."

"Wow, you're the last person I thought would care."

"I don't, your brother would skin me alive though if he found out though."

"True, lets just..."

"Keep this our secret?" I finished. She nodded her head and we shook on it. "Ok now get out of my car because we are staying because Ray wants to practice a little, and we could use some cheering." She laughed and we ran to the football field.

~Raymond's POV~

I decided that before the game Aiden and I should practice some, but when I gave him a call he sounded a little panicked. I wonder what happened...

Before I knew it I saw him and my sister running to the football field. Wait, him and my sister?!?! They can't stand each other...I wonder. And you'll never guess, as soon as they get here Coach called Aiden over. He walked away, and as he was gone both of Scar's friends walk over and they leave and hang out somewhere else.

~Aiden's POV~

Coach had called me into his office, and for once I was worried, cause he didn't look to happy.

"Drax! Do you know why you're in here?"

"No sir!" He sighed and sat at his desk. He rummaged around in one of the drawers and handed me a piece of paper.

"Son, your scores are dropping. If you fail any classes you will be cut off the team until you pull them up. I can't afford to lose you, besides Raymond you're the best player on the team. So I suggest you get yourself a tutor and go ahead and pull those scores up."

"Yes sir." I walked out of his office wondering who could be my tutor. When I walked to my car to wait for Ray, Mark, and their sister I saw Scar, she was walking with two of her friends, laughing and joking around. I sighed, because I realized, Scar may be my only way out. All the girls I go with are blonde and stupid. When she got to the car she waved to her friends and sat in the back seat. I was already in the car.

"Hey Scar, you know I love you right?"

"No, I'm not breaking up with someone for you."

"Didn't want you to."

"Then I'm scared." She sighed. "What is it now?"

"Will you..." I mumbled, "Tutor me?" I barely spoke over a whisper. And when I looked at her, she had a huge frikkin grin on her face.

"What's that, Drax?" She said tauntingly. I glared at her. She laughed and suddenly I wasn't mad, God there's something about her laugh that just, wait no! What am I thinking?!

"Will you tutor me?" She laughed again.

"I guess." I gawked at her.

"Really?"

"Just take it as thank you for saving me from that guy." We both laughed. "Tutoring starts tomorrow, mainly because I don't want to do it tonight."