Chapter 3

~Still Aiden’s POV~

I knocked on the Rosca’s door, and when Ray opened the door he looked pretty shocked.

“Aiden why are you here? …..and with….BOOKS?!?!?” I laughed at Ray’s expression. I really wished I had a camera to take a picture of his face, it was priceless.

“Your sister is tutoring me.” I said trying not to laugh at him.

“You two are going to be together…alone…in a room….and you’re not gonna kill each other?”

“Yeah, weird huh?”

“Very. Just don’t try anything.”

“Don’t worry I won’t. I’ve never liked her in that way man, you of all people should know that.” I walked in and went up to Scar’s room. I knocked on her door.

“Come in.” I heard her say, so I opened the door and saw her reading a book and eating cotton candy. She was wearing a black and white striped tank top with jeans. I tried to conceal my blush.

*What’s going on with me lately?*

“Oh hey, I guess you’re ready to study then.”

“I guess if anyone can ever be ready to study.” She gave a small laugh and sat up and patted a spot on her bed next to her. I went over and sat down. She took my books and opened them to some pages and pulled over the first book. This was going to be a long day.

“So what were you reading?”

“Manga.”

“Manga?” What the hell is that?

“Manga is anime, and in the form of something kinda like a comic book.” Anime? What….Never mind.

“I can show you after we’re done studying, only if you want.” She said next to me. I nodded my head, and she began helping me.

            After 2 frikkin hours of studying, we were done.

“THANK GOD!” I yelled, and all she did was laugh. Suddenly I heard the door open and then close. I heard a girl giggling and a guy chuckling and whispering. The people passed by Scarlott’s door and the guy stopped.

*THAT’S JUSTIN! THE MOST POPULAR GUY IN SCHOOL!!!!* Maybe the girl was her older sister…did they even have an older sister?

“Sis, behave and tell everyone to stay away from my side of the house.” The girl giggled and they walked down the hall, then I heard a door close.

*SIS?! WTF?! Ray never told me about this, I wonder why…* I looked at Scar and saw she had a face of pure hatred. I gulped.

“S..scar?” She snapped out of it and looked at me.

“Huh?” She said innocently.

“Justin’s your brother!?!?” She looked to the other side and nodded her head.

“Yeah sadly.” I looked at her questiongly.

“Sadly? He’s the most popular guy in school.”

“Please drop it.” I sighed in defeat.

“Fine.” Now I was just more curious. Ray hadn’t even told me this. Something must be really wrong. I looked back at Scar who had a tear roll down her cheek. I reached over and wiped it away and made her look at me by putting my hand under her chin.

“Scar,” I frowned. “Don’t cry.” More tears streamed down and I surprised myself by yanking her over into a hug. I began stroking her hair.

*Why was I being so nice to her? Why did seeing her cry pain me?*

            After about 5 minutes of sitting there she scooted away and got off the bed. She walked over to her book bag and got something. I watched her eat some of the stuff.

“Uhh?” She looked at me but I was focused on the box in her hands. I pointed at it.

“What’s that?” Her eyes widened and she ran over sticking I’m guessing the candy or whatever in my mouth. It was chocolate and one of the best things I think I’ve ever had.

“It’s called Pocky. It’s a Japanese snack. Isn’t it delicious?” She had this child look on hair face that was really cute.

“It is really good.” I looked at my phone time and realized I needed to go. I stood up and said bye, and left after saying bye to Ray.

~Scar’s POV~

            What was that? What just happened? Why did my heart race so much when he hugged me? Questions ran through my head and I even dreamed of him.

            The next morning I didn’t speak, I just got up got ready, ate breakfast and left. I was too focused on what happened last night.

“SCAR!!” Two voices yelled behind me. I turned around and saw Charlotte and Alice. A small smile spread across my face.

“Hey you guys.”