Chapter 18

~Scar’s POV~ 2 months later

          2 more weeks until Christmas break and I was super excited to be spending the entire holidays with the wolves, my brothers, my family, and help Marcus tell our family about him being gay. I opened my locker and wasn’t paying attention to the footsteps behind me. I felt a tap on my shoulder and there she was glaring at me with her nose stuck up in the air, which made me want to punch her again…, Allyson.

            “What do you want?” I said with venom dripping from every word.

            “Aiden.” I snickered.

            “You can’t have him, he’s mine.” She put her hands on her hips and smirked.

            “Do you think your little romance will last long? Honestly, Aiden just probably pities you and that’s why he’s going out with you. And it’s obvious you flirt with his friends. I bet you have all kinds of fun with them.” I snarled at her and balled my fists. Aiden loves me and I would never cheat on him. I don’t know who she’s trying to fool.

            “Give up Allyson, Aiden loves me and I know it. He would never come back to you if that’s what you’re thinking.” The smirk stayed plastered on her face as if she knew something I didn’t.

            “I bet he’ll come right back to me, he’ll leave you and want me back.” That’s all I could take and I punched her in the face. She fell flat to the floor and I kicked her in the side. I would’ve continued but someone held me back.

            “Scar, you have to calm down!” I turned and saw Mike holding me back. Something twitched inside me, but I paid no mind to it. I was too concerned on the fact I was shaking violently because I was so mad. Charlotte, Alice, Ray and James ran over as well.

            “What happened?” They looked on the floor and saw Allyson crying. She slowly stood up.

            “I THINK YOU BROKE MY NOSE YOU BRAT!!!!!” She yelled at me.

            “Oh, I’m sorry. Please come back when I care! Now get out of my face before Mike let’s me go and I break more than a nose.” She limped off and I rolled my eyes. My shaking ceased and Mike let me go.

            “What happened?” They asked together. I told them what she said about Aiden and I and Ray, Charlotte, and Alice laughed while Mike looked away sadly. I touched his arm.

            “Mike, are you ok?” He looked me in the eyes as if looking for something he eventually turned his head and sighed.

            “Just fine.” He then quickly turned and walked away. I watched him storm away and that he began shaking right before he got out of my view. I grew worried, I hoped no one would attempt to get in his way. Fear struck me as I ran down the hall to catch up with him, but as soon as I turned the corner someone caught my arm. I looked up and saw Aiden. He looked pained.

            “Please don’t go.”  I looked at him confused, but shook it off and ran to look for Mike. I passed the other wolves in the hall and they shook their head telling me to quit chasing him and that he would need sometime alone, but I didn’t listen and I ran until I came to the double doors and saw him standing out in the pouring rain. I was about to run out after him until he looked back and saw me. Something looked wrong. He was sad, heartbroken maybe. He ran to the woods and I knew he transformed after that. I stood there staring at the spot he was at and I tried to solve the look he just gave me.