Chapter 14

~Scar’s POV~

          “We’re all coming to your school!” They yelled together. Aiden’s eyes got wide as I grinned like a weirdo.

            “That’s Great!” I said laughing. They came over, gave me a hug and a kiss on the cheek (just to make Aiden mad).

            “God, wonder what Ray’s gonna do when he sees all these guys hanging around you.” Aiden said nervously.

            They may be werewolves, but Ray has many guns, many bullets, and a really good aim. I was actually kind of worried for them. My brother has been in all kinds of weapon training. That includes: knives, guns, bows and arrows, cross bows, and Japanese weapons. He’s also had martial arts for 10 years and knows every pressure point in the body. I shivered at the thought of my brother attacking them.

            “Well Ray knows Mike, so that’s one down.” Aiden sighed, but I knew he was happy.

            Just then there was a knock on the door. Alexander sighed and got to the door before we could even process what was happening. When the door opened the person tackled Alexander.

            “BABY! I was so worried! Are you ok? Are you hurt? What about the others? What happened? Where were you?” Alexander laughed and stepped back from her.

            I personally thought she was beautiful. She was Native American just like the others and she had long back hair that had a braid in the side. I also noticed she had a beaming smile and a tear stained face.

            “Scar, this is my fiancé and my imprint, Amy.” I was in to much pain and shock to move.

            “Wow, I didn’t know you had a fiancé! And hi, I’m Scarlett. She laughed.

            “Yeah I know who you are. I am kind of jealous of you, the way they all talk about you.” My face turned red. That’s the second time someone has told me that today.

            Aiden threw his arm around me and pulled me against him. He looked a lot better than he had 5 minutes ago.

            “Ok, no more surprises, who all has imprinted?” James, Alexander, and Aiden raised their hands. Which meant the other 3 hadn’t imprinted yet.

            “I want to meet her!!” James looked away shyly.

            “James doesn’t know his imprint by name. He sees her every now and again, but he never gets the chance to talk to her.” Aiden whispered in my ear. I ‘oh’ed and sat quietly. Eventually everyone came over and sat down on the floor in front of the couch. Amy sat in Alexander’s lap and I noticed neither of them were wearing engagement bands.

            Amy must’ve known what I was staring at and knew what I was thinking.

“It’s because if we wear it and transform they would break.”

            “Oh, so you’re a werewolf to?” I asked her very intrigued.

            “Yes, I changed about 2 months ago. I love the feeling, especially when I go on runs in my form. I get to feel the wind through my fur and a whole bunch of things. I wish you could feel the feeling.” I sighed and lowered my head.

            “This is going to sound funny but when I was like six I always wanted to be a werewolf, or just a wolf. It was this weird dream of mine and my brother used to make fun of me.” Everyone laughed and Aiden rolled his eyes.

            “So, tell me of the day you and Aiden met.” Amy said. I looked at her and sighed.

            “Alright, it started back 7 years ago during the summer.”

            I looked over to my twin and poked him.

            “You’re it!!!” And I took off running. I headed for the stairs and my foot slipped on one of them.

            “AHHH!!”

            “SCAR!!” My brothers yelled from the top of the stairs. I landed on the floor and groaned, then began laughing.

            “What the?” I looked up at the boy standing above staring down at me with a cocked eye brow. I grinned and hopped up. “You’re a weirdo.”

            “Yupp! And a proud one at that! (Like if you’re a proud weirdo!!!)” I danced over to my mother and hugged her. She sighed and shook her head. She never really got worried.

            “Oh my, are you ok?” I looked over and saw two grown-ups. I’m guessing they were married.

            “Yeah, I’m fine. I’ve had worse.” They smiled sweetly and the mom, the boy, my brothers and my parents walked into the kitchen. I looked at the man and smiled.

            “Hello there, mister! My names Scarlett, but everyone calls me Scar.” I held out my hand for him to shake. He took my hand and shook it while chuckling.

            “Hello, just call me Allen, or Mr. Drax, whichever you’re more comfortable with. Oh, I heard that you’re parents had only one daughter so I only got you a present.” He pulled out a book. It was about Werewolves.

            “Your mom said you liked weird things, so I got you this.” I smiled and hugged the book. I ran to my room and hid it and ran downstairs and into the kitchen.

            “There you are Scar. Come in and sit down.” I walked over and the only open chair was next to the boy I met at the staircase. We smiled at each other. I hopped in the chair.

            “Hi, as you know probably, I’m Scarlett. And you are?”

            “I’m Aiden.” The rest of the night we talked and laughed.

            “We become close friends until about 3 months later.” Aiden’s booming laugh spread throughout the room. I glared and poked him in the side that was stitched up. He winced in pain while I snickered.

            “What happened?” Amy asked as everyone was completely into the stories. I explained to them about the day he cut my hair. Everyone gasped, got up, grabbed a pillow and smacked him with it. Since he was laughing I knew he wasn’t in any pain.

            Suddenly Arson walked up.

            “Scarlett, do you need a ride home?” I looked at him.

            “I can take her home.” Aiden said.

            “No, I need to talk to her anyways.” Aiden pouted as I kissed him goodbye and walked out the door with Arson. As we got in the car my heart raced because I was scared of what he had to say to me. What if I was in some sort of trouble?

            My head went through a million different ‘What ifs’ before he even got the car started.

            “Scar, I do need to talk to you about the wolves and your involvement with them. You really should stay away.” My breath caught in my throat and I quickly looked at him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey! Break's comin up soon so I plan to write BUNCHES!!!! There is even a Christmas scene coming up and a tragic sad thing, but it gets fixed and yada yada ^-^

   Love ya guys and thanks for reading!!! Please comment a theme song for my characters and keep reading!